Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of a sudden I am receiving an error 100 message on my iPod.

I am unable to read or open documents in the idisk folder or read documents that is stored in it. on opening the idisk folder it returns an 'unexpected error 100' What does it mean, any ideas or solution to solve this scenario?

Thanks fo any help!

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 11:12 PM

4 replies

Jul 9, 2012 6:50 AM in response to Cathotred

Much thanks IIIaass your reply to my query solved my problem. Despite everything else, I cannot figure out why apple has so depreciated the good old idisk to throw up the cloud that is so restrictive in what it can do?

Before I was able to keep my get my files on the fly and these were everything from pdf's onwards, now it seems that they decide not to store these formats, because I am unable to upload them period. I will be returning to carrying around my stuff on portable storage instead. Certainly for business this new stuff is not a plus. I hope that apple would look at what they've done and improve their cloud stuff. Obviously the complaints are fast and furious in the office from where I work.

I truly appreciate your help.

Thanks very much

All of a sudden I am receiving an error 100 message on my iPod.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.