Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dashcode Widget for 'URL'

In Dashcode [latest version of xCode] I have created a widget which when 'Run' in Dashcode opens the Webpage. When dragged into iBooks Author as a URL Widget and tested in iBooks Author it will open the Webpage when loaded onto the 'First Generation' iPad in Preview mode and you tap on the Icon/Image a grey screen opens and top left the 'X' to close and nothing else happens.

This is the code for the event handler in the Widget.

function myClickHandler(event)

{

// Values you provide

var websiteURL = "http://en.wikipedia.com/wiki/Air_New_Zealand"; // replace with the website URL to show

// Show website code

widget.openURL(websiteURL);

}

If required I can post all the code however I thought that would not be necessary given that the above is the only changes I have made.

Help is always appreciated.. Ant

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 11:14 PM

17 replies

Jul 13, 2012 12:58 AM in response to tk0us

I really appreciate your help but I must be missing the point.

I need to create a widget which I can place in iBooks Author which will work on the iPad [First to Current Genereration]

I'm using the Apple Dashcode application to create the widget.

Using their standard code for an onclick function works in Dashcode, Works in iBooks Author but does not work on the iPad all you get is a grey screen.

Now I am assuming that what you are telling me is in the Dashcode application replace the standard code which works on everything but the iPad with your variation which as it happens does not work well not in

Dashcode anyway or is their some other magic.

For me can you please switch on the light because at the moment I am very much in the dark.......Ant..

Jul 13, 2012 1:31 AM in response to adnixon

Start by enabling the backward compatible option in Dashcode. Without this, your widget won't work.

Also, delete (not disable by disconnecting event handlers) the Info button that is placed into the widget by default by Dashcode. The Info button interferes with event delivery in iBooks even if it is disconnect from its event handlers. While you are at it, delete all the nodes that relate to the back of the widget, because they are unaccessible in iBooks (due to the broken Info button). You might as well get rid of the useless cruft that just bloats the size of your widget.

Then try again. If that doesn't work in iBooks, post the code (HTML and JavaScript) here, as well as your build settings, so we can figure out what's wrong.

Michi.

Jul 13, 2012 6:23 PM in response to MichiHenning

Thanks for that information but I have not been able to progress my issue. Perhaps you could send me a working example of the dashcode and I test it to see if it works on my iPad - iBooks Author. It would then be a simple process for me to change the URL [http://] at least it will determine where the point of failure is..... my address is adnixon1@me.com....Ant..

Jul 13, 2012 11:57 PM in response to adnixon

Thanks for that information but I have not been able to progress my issue. Perhaps you could send me a working example of the dashcode and I test it to see if it works on my iPad - iBooks Author. It would then be a simple process for me to change the URL [http://] at least it will determine where the point of failure is..... my address is adnixon1@me.com....Ant..

And these are a copy of the code:

/*

This file was generated by Dashcode.

You may edit this file to customize your widget or web page

according to the license.txt file included in the project.

*/

//

// Function: load()

// Called by HTML body element's onload event when the widget is ready to start

//

function load()

{

dashcode.setupParts();

}

//

// Function: remove()

// Called when the widget has been removed from the Dashboard

//

function remove()

{

// Stop any timers to prevent CPU usage

// Remove any preferences as needed

// widget.setPreferenceForKey(null, dashcode.createInstancePreferenceKey("your-key"));

}

//

// Function: hide()

// Called when the widget has been hidden

//

function hide()

{

// Stop any timers to prevent CPU usage

}

//

// Function: show()

// Called when the widget has been shown

//

function show()

{

// Restart any timers that were stopped on hide

}

//

// Function: sync()

// Called when the widget has been synchronized with .Mac

//

function sync()

{

// Retrieve any preference values that you need to be synchronized here

// Use this for an instance key's value:

// instancePreferenceValue = widget.preferenceForKey(null, dashcode.createInstancePreferenceKey("your-key"));

//

// Or this for global key's value:

// globalPreferenceValue = widget.preferenceForKey(null, "your-key");

}

//

// Function: showBack(event)

// Called when the info button is clicked to show the back of the widget

//

// event: onClick event from the info button

//

function showBack(event)

{

// var front = document.getElementById("front");

// var back = document.getElementById("back");

//

// if (window.widget) {

// widget.prepareForTransition("ToBack");

// }

//

// front.style.display = "none";

// back.style.display = "block";

// if (window.widget) {

// setTimeout('widget.performTransition();', 0);

// }

}

//

// Function: showFront(event)

// Called when the done button is clicked from the back of the widget

//

// event: onClick event from the done button

//

function showFront(event)

{

var front = document.getElementById("front");

var back = document.getElementById("back");

if (window.widget) {

widget.prepareForTransition("ToFront");

}

front.style.display="block";

back.style.display="none";

if (window.widget) {

setTimeout('widget.performTransition();', 0);

}

}

if (window.widget) {

widget.onremove = remove;

widget.onhide = hide;

widget.onshow = show;

widget.onsync = sync;

}

function myClickHandler(event)

{

// Values you provide

var websiteURL = "http://en.wikipedia.com/wiki/Air_New_Zealand"; // replace with the website URL to show

// Show website code

widget.openURL(websiteURL);

}

And

/*

This file was generated by Dashcode and is covered by the

license.txt included in the project. You may edit this file,

however it is recommended to first turn off the Dashcode

code generator otherwise the changes will be lost.

*/

var dashcodePartSupport = { "imageBgParts": {} };

if(!window.dashcode){dashcode=new Object()}dashcode.setupParts=function(){if(dashcode.setupParts.called){return }dashcode.setupParts.called=true;var H=[];if(window.dashcodeDataSources&&!dashcode.inDesign){for(var C in dashcodeDataSources){var E=dashcodeDataSources[C];var A=dashcode.setupDataSource(C,E);if(A){A.registerWithName(C)}}}for(var C in dashcodePartSpecs){dashcode.preProcessBindings(dashcodePartSpecs[C])}if(!DC.Sup port.BorderImage){var G=dashcodePartSupport.imageBgParts;for(var B in G){var D=G[B];Element.set3PiecesBorderImage(document.getElementById(B),D[0],D[1],D[2]) }}for(var C in dashcodePartSpecs){var E=dashcodePartSpecs[C];var F=dashcode.setupPart(C,E.creationFunction,E.view,E);if(F&&F.finishLoading){H[H. length]=F}}for(var I=0;I<H.length;I++){H[I].finishLoading()}};dashcode.setupPart=function(elementO rId,creationFunction,viewClass,specDict,relativeController){var object=null;var createFunc=window[creationFunction];var node=elementOrId;if(elementOrId.nodeType!=1){node=document.getElementById(eleme ntOrId)}if(!node){return null}if(createFunc){object=createFunc(node,specDict)}else{var viewClass=null;object=DC.View.fromNode(node);if(object){return object}if(specDict.view){viewClass=eval(specDict.view)}if(dashcode.inDesign){da shcode.preProcessBindings(specDict)}if(!viewClass){viewClass=DC.View.viewClassFo rNode(node,specDict.hasBindings)||DC.View}object=new (viewClass)(node,relativeController,specDict.propertyValues,specDict);node.obje ct=object}return object};dashcode.setupDataSource=function(identifier,specDict){var dsClass=null;var dataSource=null;try{dsClass=specDict.Class?eval(specDict.Class):null}catch(e){} if(!dsClass){console.error("Couldn't create data source "+identifier+". Invalid class specified.");return null}var propertyValues=specDict.propertyValues;dataSource=new dsClass(propertyValues);return dataSource};dashcode.getDataSource=function(A){return DC.dataModel.valueForKey(A)};dashcode.preProcessBindings=function(A){if(A&&A.pr opertyValues&&!A.hasBindings){for(p in A.propertyValues){if(-1!==p.search(/Binding$/)){A.hasBindings=true;if(dashcode. inDesign){delete A.propertyValues[p]}else{break}}}}};if(window.addEventListener){window.addEvent Listener("load",dashcode.setupParts,false)}else{if(window.attachEvent){window.at tachEvent("load",dashcode.setupParts)}}dashcode.getLocalizedString=function(A){t ry{A=localizedStrings[A]||A}catch(B){}return A};dashcode.createInstancePreferenceKey=function(A){return widget.identifier+"-"+A};dashcode.getElementHeight=function(B){var A=B.offsetHeight;if(!A||A==0){A=dashcode.getElementSize(B).height}return A};dashcode.getElementWidth=function(B){var A=B.offsetWidth;if(!A||A==0){A=dashcode.getElementSize(B).width}return A};dashcode.getElementSize=function(B){var A=dashcode.getElementSizesWithAncestor([B],B);return A[0]};dashcode.getElementSizesWithAncestor=function(A,F){if(A.length<1){return[ ]}var B=new Array();var C=A[0].offsetWidth;if(!C||C==0){var G=F;while(G&&(G!=document)){var I=Element.getStyles(G,"display");var H=(I)?I:G.style.display;if((I&&H=="none")||(!I&&H!="block")){B.push({node:G,dis play:G.style.display});G.style.display="block"}G=G.parentNode}}var J=new Array();for(var E=0;E<A.length;E++){J.push({width:A[E].offsetWidth,height:A[E].offsetHeight})}f or(var E=0;E<B.length;E++){var D=B[E].node;D.style.display=B[E].display;if(D.getAttribute("style")==""){D.remo veAttribute("style")}}return J};dashcode.getElementDocumentOffset=function(B){var C=B.offsetParent;var D={x:B.offsetLeft,y:B.offsetTop};if(C){var A=dashcode.getElementDocumentOffset(C);D.x+=A.x;D.y+=A.y}return D};dashcode.pointInElement=function(A,E,D){var C=dashcode.getElementSize(D);var B=dashcode.getElementDocumentOffset(D);if(A>=B.x){if(A>B.x+C.width){return false}if(E>=B.y){if(E>B.y+C.height){return false}}else{return false}}else{return false}return true};dashcode.cloneTemplateElement=function(B,A,C){return DC.View.cloneViewsForTreeNode(B,C,null)};dashcode.processClonedTemplateElement= function(D,C,B,F,E,A){console.error("dashcode.processClonedTemplateElement is no longer available.")};var setupParts=dashcode.setupParts;var getLocalizedString=dashcode.getLocalizedString;var createInstancePreferenceKey=dashcode.createInstancePreferenceKey;var getElementHeight=dashcode.getElementHeight;var getElementWidth=dashcode.getElementWidth;var getElementSize=dashcode.getElementSize;if(!("querySelector" in document)){document.write('<script apple-no-regeneration="yes" type="text/javascript" src="../Parts/core/external/sizzle_c.js"><\/script>')};if("undefined"!==typeof (DC)){throw new Error("Library module (DC) already defined")}var DC={version:"@VERSION@",revision:"@REVISION@",generateUid:(function(){var A=0;return function(){return ++A}})()};DC.Browser={IE:!!(window.attachEvent&&!window.opera)&&(function(){var B=/MSIE (\d+)/;var A=B.exec(navigator.userAgent);return A&&parseInt(A[1],10)})(),Safari:navigator.userAgent.indexOf("AppleWebKit/")>-1, Safari2:(function(){var A=/AppleWebKit\/(\d+(?:\.\d+)?)/;var B=A.exec(navigator.userAgent);return(B&&parseInt(B[1],10)<420)})(),Mozilla:navi gator.userAgent.indexOf("Gecko")>-1&&navigator.userAgent.indexOf("KHTML")==-1,Mo bileSafari:!!navigator.userAgent.match(/Apple.*Mobile.*Safari/)};DC.Support={Pro perties:("__defineGetter__" in Object.prototype),QuerySelector:("querySelector" in document),Touches:!!document.createTouch,CSS3ColorModel:false,CSSTransitions:fa lse,BorderImage:(function(){var A=document.createElement("div").style;A.cssText="-webkit-border-image: inherit; -moz-border-image: inherit;";return(A.WebkitBorderImage=="inherit")||(A.MozBorderImage=="inherit") })()};if(DC.Support.Properties){DC.Support.__defineGetter__("CSS3ColorModel",fun ction(){delete this.CSS3ColorModel;var B=document.createElement("span");try{B.style.backgroundColor="rgba(100,100,100, 0.5)";return this.CSS3ColorModel=(B.style.length===1)}catch(A){}return(this.CSS3ColorModel=f alse)});DC.Support.__defineGetter__("CSSTransitions",function(){delete this.CSSTransitions;var B=document.createElement("span");try{B.style.setProperty("-webkit-transition-du ration","1ms","");return this.CSSTransitions=(B.style.length===1)}catch(A){}return(this.CSSTransitions=f alse)})}DC.typeOf=function(B){if(null===B){return"null"}var A=typeof (B);if("object"!==A&&"function"!==A){return A}return Object.prototype.toString.call(B).slice(8,-1).toLowerCase()};DC.compareValues=f unction(F,D){var C=DC.typeOf(F);if(C!==DC.typeOf(D)){var A=String(F);var E=String(D);return A.localeCompare(E)}switch(C){case"null":return 0;case"boolean":case"number":var B=(F-D);if(0===B){return B}return(B<0?-1:1);case"regexp":case"function":break;case"string":case"array":c ase"object":if(F.localeCompare){return F.localeCompare(D)}if(F.compare){return F.compare(D)}break;case"undefined":return true;default:throw new TypeError("Unknown type for comparison: "+C)}return String(F).localeCompare(String(D))};DC.defineError=function(B){function A(C){this.message=C;this.name=B}A.prototype=new Error;A.prototype.constructor=A;A.prototype.name=B;return A};var InvalidArgumentError=DC.defineError("InvalidArgumentError");if("undefined"==typ eof (window.console)){window.console={}}if("undefined"==typeof (window.console.log)){window.console.log=function(){}}if("undefined"==typeof (window.console.error)){window.console.error=function(){}};if("undefined"!==typ eof (window.Prototype)){(function(){var A=["indexOf","lastIndexOf","forEach","filter","map","some","every","reduce","re duceRight"];for(var B=0;B<A.length;++B){delete Array.prototype[A[B]]}})()}Array.prototype.distinct=function(){var B=this.length;var A=new Array(B);var C;var E;var D=0;for(C=0;C<B;++C){E=this[C];if(-1==A.indexOf(E)){A[D++]=E}}A.length=D;return A};Array.prototype.compare=function(B){var D=this.length-B.length;if(0!==D){return D}var E;var A;var C;for(E=0,A=this.length;E<A;++E){C=DC.compareValues(this[E],B[E]);if(0!==C){ret urn C}}return 0};Array.from=function(A,B){return Array.prototype.slice.call(A,B||0)};if(!Array.prototype.reduce){Array.prototype .reduce=function(B){var A=this.length;if(typeof B!="function"){throw new TypeError()}if(0===A&&1===arguments.length){throw new TypeError()}var C=0;if(arguments.length>=2){var D=arguments[1]}else{do{if(C in this){D=this[C++];break}if(++C>=A){throw new TypeError()}}while(true)}for(;C<A;C++){if(C in this){D=B.call(null,D,this[C],C,this)}}return D}}if(!Array.prototype.reduceRight){Array.prototype.reduceRight=function(B){var A=this.length;if(typeof B!="function"){throw new TypeError()}if(0===A&&1===arguments.length){throw new TypeError()}var C=A-1;if(arguments.length>=2){var D=arguments[1]}else{do{if(C in this){D=this[C--];break}if(--C<0){throw new TypeError()}}while(true)}for(;C>=0;C--){if(C in this){D=B.call(null,D,this[C],C,this)}}return D}}if(!Array.indexOf){Array.indexOf=function(C,B,A){return Array.prototype.indexOf.call(C,B,A)}}if(!Array.lastIndexOf){Array.lastIndexOf=f unction(C,B,A){return Array.prototype.lastIndexOf.call(C,B,A)}}if(!Array.forEach){Array.forEach=funct ion(C,A,B){return Array.prototype.forEach.call(C,A,B)}}if(!Array.filter){Array.filter=function(C, A,B){return Array.prototype.filter.call(C,A,B)}}if(!Array.map){Array.map=function(C,A,B){re turn Array.prototype.map.call(C,A,B)}}if(!Array.some){Array.some=function(C,A,B){ret urn Array.prototype.some.call(C,A,B)}}if(!Array.every){Array.every=function(C,A,B){ return Array.prototype.every.call(C,A,B)}}if(!Array.reduce){Array.reduce=function(B,A) {if(arguments.length>2){return Array.prototype.reduce.apply(B,A,arguments[2])}else{return Array.prototype.reduce.apply(B,A)}}}if(!Array.reduceRight){Array.reduceRight=fu nction(B,A){if(arguments.length>2){return Array.prototype.reduceRight.apply(B,A,arguments[2])}else{return Array.prototype.reduceRight.apply(B,A)}}};function Set(){var D=this;if(D.constructor!==Set){D=new Set()}var B=arguments;if(1==B.length&&B[0] instanceof Array){B=B[0]}var C;var A=B.length;for(C=0;C<A;++C){D[B[C]]=true}return D}Set.union=function(C,B){var A=Object.clone(C);if(!B){return A}var D;for(D in B){A[D]=true}return A};Set.intersect=function(C,B){var A=new Set();var D;for(D in C){if(D in B){A[D]=true}}return A};Set.add=function(B,A){B[A]=true;return B};Set.remove=function(B,A){delete B[A];return B};Set.toArray=function(C){var B;var A=[];for(B in C){A.push(B)}return A};Set.forEach=function(E,C,B){var D;var A=0;for(D in E){C.call(B,D,A++)}};Set.join=function(D,B){var C;var A=[];for(C in D){A.push(C)}return A.join(B||"")};var $S=Set;var Class=(function(){function D(I,L){var J;if(!I&&!L){return I}if(!I){J=function(){return L.apply(this,arguments)}}else{var K=/this\.base/.test(I);if(!K&&!L){return I}if(!K){J=function(){L.call(this);return I.apply(this,arguments)}}else{J=function(){var N=this.base;this.base=L||function(){};var M=I.apply(this,arguments);this.base=N;return M}}}J.valueOf=function(){return I};J.toString=function(){return String(I)};return J}function G(I,J){var K=I.prototype.__factory__.apply(I,J);if("function"!==typeof (K)){throw new Error("Factory function doesn't return a function")}K.__factoryFn__=true;return K}function F(K){if(K.__createFactoryObjects){K.__createFactoryObjects();return }var J;var I;for(J in K.__factories__){I=K[J];if(!I.__factoryFn__){continue}K[J]=I.call(K)}}function C(I,K){if(I&&!(I instanceof Function)){throw new Error("Invalid constructor")}if(K&&!(K instanceof Function)){throw new Error("Invalid superclass")}K=K?K.valueOf():null;I=D(I,K);var J;if(I){J=function(){if(!(this instanceof J)){return G(J,arguments)}this.__uid=this.__uid||DC.generateUid();var L=I.apply(this,arguments);if(L){return L}F(this);if(this.__postConstruct instanceof Function){this.__postConstruct()}return this}}else{J=function(){if(!(this instanceof J)){return G(J,arguments)}this.__uid=this.__uid||DC.generateUid();F(this);if(this.__postCo nstruct instanceof Function){this.__postConstruct()}return this}}J.valueOf=function(){return I};J.toString=function(){return String(I||J)};return J}function B(J){function I(){}I.prototype=J.prototype;return new I()}function E(L,J,K){if(!L||!/this\.base/.test(L)){return L}function I(){var N=this.base;this.base=K[J]||function(){};var M=L.apply(this,arguments);this.base=N;return M}I.valueOf=function(){return L};I.toString=function(){return String(L)};return I}function H(J,I,K,L){if(K instanceof Function&&L){var M=K.valueOf();K=E(K,I,L);K.name=I;if(M.__factoryFn__){J.__factories__[I]=K}}J[I ]=K;return K}function A(J){var I;for(I=J.superclass;I;I=I.superclass){if("__subclassCreated__" in I){I.__subclassCreated__(J)}}}return{create:function(L,J){var I;var K={};switch(arguments.length){case 0:throw new TypeError("Missing superclass and declaration arguments");case 1:J=L;L=undefined;break;default:K=B(L);break}if("function"==typeof (J)){J=J();if(!J){throw new Error("Class declaration function did not return a prototype")}}if(J.hasOwnProperty("constructor")){I=J.constructor;delete J.constructor}I=C(I,L);I.prototype=K;I.prototype.constructor=I;I.superclass=L;i f(L){K.__factories__=Object.clone(L.prototype.__factories__)}else{K.__factories_ _={}}I.__class_id__=DC.generateUid();K.__class_id__=DC.generateUid();this.extend (I,J);A(I);return I},findPropertyName:function(L,I){var J;for(var K in L){J=L[K];if(J===I||("function"===typeof (J)&&J.valueOf()===I)){return K}}return null},extend:(function(){if(DC.Support.Properties){return function(I,J){var N=I.prototype;var P=I.superclass&&I.superclass.prototype;var K;for(var O in J){var M=J.__lookupGetter__(O);var L=J.__lookupSetter__(O);if(M||L){M&&N.__defineGetter__(O,M);L&&N.__defineSetter __(O,L)}else{H(N,O,J[O],P)}}return I}}else{return function(I,J){var K=I.prototype;var M=I.superclass&&I.superclass.prototype;for(var L in J){H(K,L,J[L],M)}}}})()}})();if(!Function.prototype.bind){Function.prototype.bi nd=function(C){var A=this;if(!arguments.length){return A}if(1==arguments.length){return function(){return A.apply(C,arguments)}}var B=Array.from(arguments,1);return function(){return A.apply(C,B.concat(Array.from(arguments)))}}}if(!Function.prototype.bindAsEvent Listener){Function.prototype.bindAsEventListener=function(C){var A=this;if(1==arguments.length){return function(D){return A.call(C,D||window.event)}}var B=Array.from(arguments);B.shift();return function(D){return A.apply(C,[D||window.event].concat(B))}}}if(!Function.prototype.delay){Function .prototype.delay=function(D){var B=this;D=D||10;if(arguments.length<2){function A(){B()}return window.setTimeout(A,D)}var C=Array.from(arguments,1);function E(){B.apply(B,C)}return window.setTimeout(E,D)}}if(!Function.prototype.bindAndDelay){Function.prototype .bindAndDelay=function(F,D){var B=this;F=F||B;D=D||10;if(arguments.length<3){function A(){B.call(F)}return window.setTimeout(A,D)}var C=Array.from(arguments,2);function E(){B.apply(F,C)}return window.setTimeout(E,D)}}Function.prototype.sync=function(){var B=arguments.length?this.bind.apply(this,arguments):this;var A={};var C=false;B.stop=function(){C=true};B.waitFor=function(D){A[D]=true;return function(){A[D]=false;for(var E in A){if(A[E]){return }}if(C){return }B()}};return B};Object.clone=function(B){var A=(function(){});A.prototype=B;return new A()};Object.applyDefaults=function(C,B){C=C||{};if(!B){return C}for(var A in B){if(A in C){continue}C[A]=B[A]}return C};Object.extend=function(C,A){C=C||{};for(var B in A){C[B]=A[B]}return C};Object.merge=function(C,A){var B={};var D;for(D in C){B[D]=C[D]}for(D in A){if(D in B){continue}B[D]=A[D]}return B};(function(){var B=Set("file","submit","image","reset","button");var D={};function E(I,H,J){var G=I[H];var F=DC.typeOf(G);if("string"===F){I[H]=[G,J]}else{if("array"===F){G.push(J)}else{ I[H]=J}}}function C(H){var F=H.name;var G=(H.type||"").toLowerCase();if(H.disabled||G in B){return }if("radio"===G||"checkbox"===G){if(H.checked){E(this,F,H.value)}}else{if(H.mul tiple){function I(J){if(J.selected){E(this,F,J.value)}}this[F]=[];Array.forEach(H.options,I,thi s)}else{E(this,F,H.value);if("image"===G){E(this,F+".x",0);E(this,F+".y",0)}}}}O bject.fromForm=function(G){var F={};Array.forEach(G.elements,C,F);return F};function A(H){H=H.split("=");if(1===H.length){return }var F=decodeURIComponent(H[0].trim());var G=decodeURIComponent(H[1].trim())||null;E(this,F,G)}Object.fromQueryString=func tion(G){if("?"==G.charAt(0)){G=G.slice(1)}G=G.split(/\s*&\s*/);var F={};G.forEach(A,F);return F};Object.toQueryString=function(K){if(!K){return""}var H;var J;var F;var G=[];function I(M){if(null!==M&&"undefined"!==typeof (M)){M=encodeURIComponent(M)}var L=M+"";if(L.length){G.push(H+"="+L)}else{G.push(H)}}for(H in K){J=K[H];F=DC.typeOf(J);if("function"===F||J===D[H]){continue}H=encodeURICompo nent(H);if("array"===F){J.forEach(I)}else{I(J)}}return G.join("&")}})();RegExp.escape=function(A){return A.replace(RegExp._escapeRegex,"\\$1")};RegExp.specialCharacters=["/",".","*","+ ","?","|","(",")","[","]","{","}","\\"];RegExp._escapeRegex=new RegExp("(\\"+RegExp.specialCharacters.join("|\\")+")","g");DC.strings={"marker. input.multipleValues":"Multiple Values","marker.input.placeholder":"","marker.input.noSelection":"No Selection","marker.text.multipleValues":"Multiple Values","marker.text.placeholder":"","marker.text.noSelection":"No Selection","error.no_description":"An unspecified error occurred.","error.invalid_value":"This value is not valid.","error.invalid_number":"This value is not a valid number."};DC.localisedString=function(A){return{toString:function(){if(A in DC.strings){return DC.strings[A]}console.log("Localisation missing string for key: "+A);return A}}};var _=DC.localisedString;DC.Error=Class.create({constructor:function(A){Object.exte nd(this,A)},description:_("error.no_description"),recoverySuggestion:null});DC.K eyInfo=Class.create({constructor:function(D,B){var A=DC.KVO.getPropertyMethodsForKeyOnObject(B,D);this.__uid=[B,DC.generateUid()]. join("_");this.reader=A.getter;this.mutator=A.mutator;this.validator=A.validator ;this.key=B;this.mutable=((this.mutator||!this.reader)?true:false);if(!this.read er&&!this.mutator){this.mutable=true}this.changeCount=0;var C=A.value;if(!C){return }var E=DC.typeOf(C);if(E in DC.KVO.typesOfKeyValuesToIgnore||!C._addParentLink){return }C._addParentLink(D,this)},get:function(B){if(this.reader){return this.reader.call(B)}var A;if(this.key in B){A=B[this.key]}else{A=null}if(A&&A._addParentLink){A._addParentLink(B,this)}r eturn A},set:function(B,A){if(this.mutator){this.mutator.call(B,A)}else{B.willChangeV alueForKey(this.key,this);B[this.key]=A;B.didChangeValueForKey(this.key,this)}}, validate:function(B,A){if(!this.validator){return A}return this.validator.call(B,A)},unlinkParentLink:function(){if(!this.parentLink){retu rn }this.parentLink.observer=null;this.parentLink.callback=null;this.parentLink=nu ll}});DC.ChangeType={setting:0,insertion:1,deletion:2,replacement:3};DC.ChangeNo tification=Class.create({constructor:function(D,A,E,C,B){this.object=D;this.chan geType=A;this.newValue=E;this.oldValue=C;this.indexes=B;this.objectKeyPath=[]},t oString:function(){var A="[ChangeNotification changeType: ";switch(this.changeType){case DC.ChangeType.setting:A+="setting";break;case DC.ChangeType.insertion:A+="insertion";break;case DC.ChangeType.deletion:A+="deletion";break;case DC.ChangeType.replacement:A+="replacement";break;default:A+="<<unknown>>";break }A+=" newValue="+this.newValue+" oldValue="+this.oldValue+(this.indexes?" indexes="+this.indexes.join(", "):"")+"]";return A}});DC.ObserverEntry=Class.create({constructor:function(A,C,B){this.observer=A ;this.callback=C;this.context=B},observeChangeForKeyPath:function(A,B){if(!this. callback||!this.observer||-1!==A.objectKeyPath.indexOf(this.observer)){return }this.callback.call(this.observer,A,B,this.context)}});DC.KVO=Class.create({con structor:function(){},__factory__:function(){var B=Array.from(arguments);var A=this;function C(){}return function(){C.prototype=A.prototype;var D=new C();A.prototype.constructor.apply(D,B);return D}},setValueForKeyPath:function(C,D){if(!D||0===D.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("keyPath may not be empty")}if("string"==typeof (D)){D=D.split(".")}var B=D[0];if(1==D.length){this.setValueForKey(C,B);return }if("@"==B.charAt(0)){return }var A=this.valueForKey(B);if(!A){return }A.setValueForKeyPath(C,D.slice(1))},setValueForKey:function(B,A){if(!A||0===A. length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("key may not be empty")}var C=this.infoForKey(A);if(!C||!C.mutable){return }C.set(this,B)},valueForKeyPath:function(E){if(!E||0===E.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("keyPath may not be empty")}if("string"==typeof (E)){E=E.split(".")}var D=E[0];if(1==E.length){return this.valueForKey(D)}if("@"==D.charAt(0)){var B=D.substr(1);var A=this.valueForKeyPath(E.slice(1));return DC.ArrayOperator[B](A)}var C=this.valueForKey(D);if("undefined"===typeof (C)||null===C){return undefined}return C.valueForKeyPath(E.slice(1))},valueForKey:function(A){if(!A||0===A.length){thr ow new InvalidArgumentError("the key is empty")}var B=this.infoForKey(A);if(!B){return null}return B.get(this)},validateValueForKeyPath:function(C,D){if(!D||0===D.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("keyPath may not be empty")}if("string"==typeof (D)){D=D.split(".")}var B=D[0];if(1==D.length){return this.validateValueForKey(C,B)}var A=this.valueForKey(B);if("undefined"===typeof (A)||null===A){return C}return A.validateValueForKeyPath(C,D.slice(1))},validateValueForKey:function(B,A){if(! A||!A.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("missing key")}var C=this.infoForKey(A);return C.validate(this,B)},observeChildObjectChangeForKeyPath:function(D,C,A){if(DC.KV O.kAllPropertiesKey!=C){C=A+"."+C}else{C=A}var B=Object.clone(D);B.object=this;this.notifyObserversOfChangeForKeyPath(B,C)},in foForKeyPath:function(D){if(!D||0===D.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("keyPath is empty")}if("string"==typeof (D)){D=D.split(".")}var B=D[0];if(1==D.length){return this.infoForKey(B)}else{if("@"==B.charAt(0)){var C=new DC.KeyInfo(null,null);C.mutable=false;return C}else{var A=this.valueForKey(B);if(!A){return undefined}if(!A.infoForKeyPath){return undefined}return A.infoForKeyPath(D.slice(1))}}},infoForKey:function(A){var B;if(!this.__keys){this.__keys={}}if(DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey==A){return null}B=this.__keys[A];if(B){return B}B=new DC.KeyInfo(this,A);this.__keys[A]=B;return B},setKeysTriggerChangeNotificationsForDependentKey:function(D,C){if(!D||!D.len gth){throw new InvalidArgumentError("keys array is not valid")}if(!C){throw new InvalidArgumentError("dependentKey can not be null")}if(-1!==C.indexOf(".")){throw new InvalidArgumentError("dependentKey may not be a key path")}var B;var F;var A;var E;if("string"===typeof (D)){D=[D]}if(!this.__dependentKeys){this.__dependentKeys={}}for(A=0;A<D.length ;++A){B=D[A];if(!B){throw new InvalidArgumentError("key at index "+A+" was null")}if(!(B in this.__dependentKeys)){this.__dependentKeys[B]=[]}DC.KVO.getPropertyMethodsForK eyOnObject(B,this);E=this.__dependentKeys[B];if(-1==E.indexOf(C)){E.push(C)}}},m utableKeys:function(){var D=[];var B;var A;var C;if("__mutableKeys" in this&&this.__mutableKeys.concat){return this.__mutableKeys}var E=Set.union(DC.KVO.keysToIgnore,this.__keysToIgnore);for(B in this){if(B in E||"__"===B.substr(0,2)){continue}A=this[B];if("function"!==typeof (A)){D.push(B);continue}if(1!==A.length||"set"!==B.substr(0,3)){continue}C=B.ch arAt(3);if(C!==C.toUpperCase()){continue}B=C.toLowerCase()+B.substr(4);if(-1===D .indexOf(B)){D.push(B)}}return D},initialiseKeyValueObserving:function(){this.__uid=this.__uid||DC.generateUid ();this.__observers={}},_addParentLink:function(D,E,C){if(!this.hasOwnProperty(" __observers")){this.initialiseKeyValueObserving()}var B=this.__observers[DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey];if(!B){B=this.__observers[DC.KVO.k AllPropertiesKey]={}}C=C||E.__uid;if(C in B){return }var A=new DC.ObserverEntry(D,D.observeChildObjectChangeForKeyPath,E?E.key:"");B[C]=A;if(! E){return }E.unlinkParentLink();E.parentLink=A},_removeParentLink:function(C,D,B){if(!thi s.__observers){return }var A=this.__observers[DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey];if(!A){A=this.__observers[DC.KVO.k AllPropertiesKey]={}}B=B||D.__uid;if(D&&D.parentLink===A[B]){D.unlinkParentLink( )}delete A[B]},addObserverForKeyPath:function(A,E,D,B){if(!D||0===D.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("keyPath is empty")}if(!A){throw new InvalidArgumentError("Observer may not be null")}if(!E){E=A.observeChangeForKeyPath}if("string"===typeof (E)){E=A[E]}if(!E){throw new InvalidArgumentError("Missing callback method")}if(!this.hasOwnProperty("__observers")){this.initialiseKeyValueObservi ng()}if(!this.__observers[D]){this.infoForKeyPath(D);this.__observers[D]=[]}var C=new DC.ObserverEntry(A,E,B);this.__observers[D].push(C)},removeObserverForKeyPath:f unction(C,F){if(!F||0===F.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("keyPath may not be empty")}if(!C){throw new InvalidArgumentError("Observer may not be null")}if(!this.__observers||!this.__observers[F]){return }var E=this.__observers[F];var B=-1;var D;var A=E.length;for(B=0;B<A;++B){D=E[B];if(D.observer==C){E.splice(B,1);return }}},willChangeValueForKey:function(A,C){if(!A){throw new InvalidArgumentError("key may not be null")}C=(C instanceof DC.KeyInfo)?C:this.infoForKey(A);if(!C){return }if(1!==++C.changeCount){return }var B=(this.__dependentKeys&&this.__dependentKeys[A]);if(B){B.forEach(this.willChan geValueForKey,this)}C.previousValue=C.get(this)},forceChangeNotificationForKey:f unction(A,B){if(!A){throw new InvalidArgumentError("key may not be null")}B=(B instanceof DC.KeyInfo)?B:this.infoForKey(A);if(!B){return }if(0!==B.changeCount){return }B.changeCount=1;this.didChangeValueForKey(A,B)},didChangeValueForKey:function( B,F){if(!B){throw new InvalidArgumentError("key may not be null")}F=(F instanceof DC.KeyInfo)?F:this.infoForKey(B);if(!F){return }if(0!==--F.changeCount){return }var C=F.get(this);var A=F.previousValue;F.previousValue=null;if(C!==A){var E=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.setting,C,A);this.notifyObserversOfCha ngeForKeyPath(E,B);if(A&&A._removeParentLink){A._removeParentLink(this,F)}if(C&& C._addParentLink){C._addParentLink(this,F)}}var D=(this.__dependentKeys&&this.__dependentKeys[B]);if(D){D.forEach(this.didChang eValueForKey,this)}},notifyObserversOfChangeForKeyPath:function(J,L){if(!L){thro w new InvalidArgumentError("keyPath may not be null")}if(!this.__observers){return }var G;var F;var H;F=this.__observers[DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey];if(F){var E=Object.clone(J);var A=J.objectKeyPath.length;J.objectKeyPath.push(this);for(G in F){var B=F[G];B.observeChangeForKeyPath(E,L)}J.objectKeyPath.length=A}if(DC.KVO.kAllPr opertiesKey==L){return }F=this.__observers[L];if(F&&F.length){H=F.length;for(G=0;G<H;++G){F[G].observe ChangeForKeyPath(J,L)}}var D=L+".";var I=D.length;var K;var M;var P;var O;var C;var N=!(null===J.oldValue||"undefined"===typeof (J.oldValue));for(M in this.__observers){if(M.substr(0,I)!=D){continue}F=this.__observers[M];if(!F||!F .length){continue}K=M.substr(I);O=J.oldValue;if(O&&O.valueForKeyPath){O=O.valueF orKeyPath(K)}else{O=null}C=J.newValue;if(C&&C.valueForKeyPath){C=C.valueForKeyPa th(K)}else{C=null}if(N&&O===C){continue}P=new DC.ChangeNotification(J.object,J.changeType,C,O,J.indexes);H=F.length;for(G=0;G <H;++G){F[G].observeChangeForKeyPath(P,M)}}}});DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey="*";DC.K VO.keysToIgnore=$S("__keys","__observers","__keysToIgnore","__dependentKeys","__ mutableKeys","__factories__");DC.KVO.typesOfKeyValuesToIgnore=$S("string","numbe r","boolean","date","regexp","function");DC.KVO.getPropertyMethodsForKeyOnObject =(function(){function B(H,F){F=F||"__kvo_prop_"+H;var G={getter:function(){var I=null;if(F in this){I=this[F]}var J=this.__keys?this.__keys[H]:null;if(!J){return I}if(I&&I._addParentLink){I._addParentLink(this,J)}else{J.unlinkParentLink()}re turn I},mutator:function(I){this.willChangeValueForKey(H);if("undefined"===typeof (I)){I=null}this[F]=I;this.didChangeValueForKey(H);return I}};G.mutator.__key=H;G.getter.__key=H;return G}function C(H,G){function F(J){this.willChangeValueForKey(G);var I=H.call(this,J);this.didChangeValueForKey(G);return I}F.__key=G;F.valueOf=function(){return H};F.toString=function(){return String(H)};return F}function D(F,H){function G(){var I=F.call(this);var J=this.__keys?this.__keys[H]:null;if(!J){return I}if(I&&I._addParentLink){I._addParentLink(this,J)}else{J.unlinkParentLink()}re turn I}G.__key=H;G.valueOf=function(){return F};G.toString=function(){return String(F)};return G}function E(T,K){var M=K.constructor.prototype;var J=(M==K);var L=(M!=Object.prototype&&M!=DC.KVO.prototype)?M:K;var U=T.titleCase();var P="get"+U;var Q="set"+U;var I="validate"+U;var O;var H;var S;var F=K[I];var N=("undefined"!==typeof (O=K.__lookupGetter__(T))&&"undefined"!==typeof (H=K.__lookupSetter__(T)));if(!N){P=(P in K)?P:T;O=K[P];H=K[Q]}if("function"!==typeof (O)){var R="__kvo_prop_"+T;var G=B(T,R);if(T in K){S=K[R]=("undefined"==typeof (O)?null:O);delete K[T]}O=G.getter;H=G.mutator;N=true}else{if(O&&!J){S=O.valueOf().call(K)}if(O&&T !==O.__key){O=D(O,T)}if(H&&T!==H.__key){H=C(H,T)}}if(N){L.__defineGetter__(T,O); L.__defineSetter__(T,H)}else{if(O){if(K.hasOwnProperty(P)){K[P]=O}else{L[P]=O}}i f(H){if(K.hasOwnProperty(Q)){K[Q]=H}else{L[Q]=H}}}return{getter:O,mutator:H,vali dator:F,value:S}}function A(Q,J){var L=J.constructor.prototype;var I=(L==J);var K=(L!=Object.prototype&&L!=DC.KVO.prototype)?L:J;var R=Q.titleCase();var O="set"+R;var N="get"+R;var H="validate"+R;N=(N in J)?N:Q;var M=J[N];var G=J[O];var F=J[H];var P;if("function"!==typeof (M)){if(Q in J){P=M}M=null;G=null}else{if(M&&!I){P=M.valueOf().call(J)}if(M&&Q!==M.__key){M= D(M,Q)}if(G&&Q!==G.__key){G=C(G,Q)}}if(M){if(J.hasOwnProperty(N)){J[N]=M}else{K[ N]=M}}if(G){if(J.hasOwnProperty(O)){J[O]=G}else{K[O]=G}}return{getter:M,mutator: G,validator:F,value:P}}if(DC.Support.Properties){return E}else{return A}})();DC.KVO.adapt=function(B){if(!B){throw new InvalidArgumentError("Can't adapt a null object")}var A;for(A in DC.KVO.prototype){if(A in B){continue}B[A]=DC.KVO.prototype[A]}if("keyDependencies" in B&&!("__dependentKeys" in B)){var C=B.keyDependencies;for(A in C){B.setKeysTriggerChangeNotificationsForDependentKey(C[A],A)}}return B};DC.KVO.adaptTree=function(C){DC.KVO.adapt(C);var B;var A;for(B in C){if(B in DC.KVO.keysToIgnore){continue}A=C[B];if(!A){continue}if(DC.typeOf(A) in DC.KVO.typesOfKeyValuesToIgnore){continue}DC.KVO.adaptTree(A)}return C};DC.KVO.__subclassCreated__=function(A){var D=A.superclass.prototype;var B=A.prototype;if(D.keyDependencies===B.keyDependencies){return }var E=B.keyDependencies||{};for(var C in E){B.setKeysTriggerChangeNotificationsForDependentKey(E[C],C)}};DC.Bindable=Cla ss.create(DC.KVO,{constructor:function(A){this.bindings={};this.__parameters=A;t his.__context=DC.dataModel},__createFactoryObjects:function(){var A=DC.dataModel;var C=this.__context;DC.dataModel=this.__context=this;var D;var B;for(D in this.__factories__){B=this[D];if(!B.__factoryFn__){continue}this[D]=B.call(this )}DC.dataModel=A;this.__context=C},exposedBindings:[],defaultPlaceholders:{},aut omaticallySetupBindings:true,__relativeSource:null,defaultPlaceholderForMarkerWi thBinding:function(B,C){var A=this.defaultPlaceholders[C];if(!A){return null}return A[B]||null},__createObserverMethod:function(B,C){function A(E){if(DC.ChangeType.setting!==E.changeType){throw new InvalidArgumentError('Received invalid change type for synthesized binding observer (name="'+B+'" keyPath="'+C+'")')}var D=E.newValue;this.setValueForKey(E.newValue,B)}return A},bindNameToKeyPath:function(B,G,A){var D;var F;var E={};if(!this.bindings){this.bindings={}}D=this["observe"+B.titleCase()+"Change "]||this.__createObserverMethod(B,G);if(this.bindings[B]){this.bindings[B].unbin d()}var C=this.__context;if("object"===typeof (G)){Object.extend(E,G);G=E.keypath}Object.extend(E,DC.Binding.bindingInfoFromS tring(G));if("transformValue" in E){E.transformer={transformValue:E.transformValue,reverseTransformedValue:E.rev erseTransformedValue||null};delete E.transformValue;delete E.reverseTransformedValue}if("*."===E.keypath.substr(0,2)){if(A){C=A}else{C=new DC.KVO()}E.keypath=E.keypath.substr(2)}E.name=B;E.object=C;E.observer=this;E.ob serverFn=D;F=new DC.Binding(E);F.bind();this.bindings[B]=F},__postConstruct:function(){if(!this. automaticallySetupBindings){return }this.__initialising=true;this.__copyParameters(this.__parameters||{});this.set upBindings();this.updateBindings();this.createObservers();delete this.__initialising},__copyParameters:function(C){var D;var A;var B=DC.KVO.adaptTree;for(D in C){if(-1!==D.search(/Binding$/)){continue}A=C[D];if("object"===DC.typeOf(A)&&!( "addObserverForKeyPath" in A)){B(A)}this[D]=A}this.__parameters=C},bindingInfoForName:function(A){if(!this .__parameters){return null}return this.__parameters[A+"Binding"]},__createAutoObserver:function(C,B){var A=DC.ChangeType.setting;return function(D){if(this.bindings[B]||A==D.changeType){return }C.apply(this,arguments)}},createObservers:function(){var E=this.exposedBindings;var A=E.length;var B;var D;var C;for(B=0;B<A;++B){C=E[B];D=this["observe"+C.titleCase()+"Change"];if(!D){conti nue}D=this.__createAutoObserver(D,C);this.addObserverForKeyPath(this,D,C,"__auto _observer__")}},setupBindings:function(){var D=this.exposedBindings;var B=D.length;var E;var A;var C;for(C=0;C<B;++C){A=D[C];E=this.bindingInfoForName(A);if(!E){continue}this.bin dNameToKeyPath(A,E,this.__relativeSource)}},updateBindings:function(){var E=this.bindings;var D=this.exposedBindings;var B=D.length;var A;var C;for(C=0;C<B;++C){A=E[D[C]];if(!A){continue}A.update()}},unbind:function(){for (var A in this.bindings){this.bindings[A].unbind()}}});DC.Bindable.__subclassCreated__=fu nction(C){var E=C.superclass.prototype;var D=C.prototype;if(D.hasOwnProperty("defaultPlaceholders")){var B=Object.clone(E.defaultPlaceholders);D.defaultPlaceholders=Object.extend(B,D.d efaultPlaceholders)}if(E.exposedBindings===D.exposedBindings&&!D.maskedBindings) {return }var A=(E.maskedBindings===D.maskedBindings)?{}:$S(D.maskedBindings);function F(H){return !(H in A)}var G=E.exposedBindings.filter(F);if(E.exposedBindings!==D.exposedBindings){G=G.con cat(D.exposedBindings.filter(F))}D.exposedBindings=G};DC.SortDescriptor=Class.cr eate({constructor:function(D,A,B){this.keyPath=D;this.ascending=A;this.compariso nFn=B||this.defaultCompare;var C=typeof (this.comparisonFn);if("string"!=C&&"function"!=C){throw new InvalidArgumentError("comparisonFn must be either the name of a method or a function reference")}},resolveComparisonFn:function(B){var A=this.comparisonFn;if("string"===typeof (A)){A=B[A]}if("function"!==typeof (A)){throw new TypeError("comparisonFn does not resolve to a function")}return A},compareObjects:function(C,B){if(!C.valueForKeyPath||!B.valueForKeyPath){thro w new InvalidArgumentError("Objects are not Key Value compliant")}var E=C.valueForKeyPath(this.keyPath);var D=B.valueForKeyPath(this.keyPath);var A=this.resolveComparisonFn(E);return A.call(E,D)},defaultCompare:function(A){return DC.compareValues(this,A)},reversedSortDescriptor:function(){return new DC.SortDescriptor(this.keyPath,!this.ascending,this.comparisonFn)}});DC.ValueTr ansformer=Class.create({transformedValue:function(A){return A},reverseTransformedValue:function(A){return A},__factory__:function(){var B=Array.from(arguments);var A=this;function C(){}return function(){C.prototype=A.prototype;var D=new C();A.prototype.constructor.apply(D,B);return D}}});DC.ValueTransformer.__subclassCreated__=function(A){var C=DC.ValueTransformer.prototype;var B=A.prototype;if(C.reverseTransformedValue==B.reverseTransformedValue){A.protot ype.reverseTransformedValue=null}};DC.transformer={};DC.transformerInstances={}; DC.findTransformerWithName=function(transformerName){var valueTransformer=DC.transformerInstances[transformerName.toLowerCase()];if(valu eTransformer){return valueTransformer}if(-1===transformerName.indexOf(".")){valueTransformer=DC.tran sformer[transformerName]}if(!valueTransformer){try{valueTransformer=eval(transfo rmerName)}catch(e){}}if(!valueTransformer){throw new InvalidArgumentError("The transformerName argument does not specify a valid ValueTransformer: "+transformerName)}if("function"!==typeof (valueTransformer)){return valueTransformer}if(valueTransformer.__factoryFn__){valueTransformer=valueTrans former()}else{valueTransformer=new valueTransformer()}return valueTransformer};DC.registerTransformerWithName=function(B,A){if(!B.transforme dValue){throw new InvalidArgumentError("The valueTransformer argument does not support the ValueTransformer method transformedValue")}A=A.toLowerCase();DC.transformerInstances[A]=B};DC.transform er.Not=Class.create(DC.ValueTransformer,{transformedValue:function(A){return(A?f alse:true)},reverseTransformedValue:function(A){return !!A}});DC.registerTransformerWithName(new DC.transformer.Not(),"not");DC.transformer.Boolean=Class.create(DC.ValueTransfo rmer,{constructor:function(A,B){this.trueValue=A;this.falseValue=B},transformedV alue:function(A){return(A==this.trueValue)},reverseTransformedValue:function(A){ return(A?this.trueValue:this.falseValue)}});DC.transformer.Matches=Class.create( DC.ValueTransformer,{constructor:function(A){this.trueRegex=A},transformedValue: function(A){return this.trueRegex.test(A)}});DC.transformer.Generic=Class.create(DC.ValueTransform er,{constructor:function(A,B){this.modelValues=A;this.displayValues=B},transform edValue:function(B){var A=this.modelValues.indexOf(B);var C;if(-1==A){return C}else{return this.displayValues[A]}},reverseTransformedValue:function(B){var A=this.displayValues.indexOf(B);var C;if(-1==A){return C}else{return this.modelValues[A]}}});DC.transformer.Truncated=Class.create(DC.ValueTransform er,{constructor:function(A){this.max=A||50},ellipsis:String.fromCharCode(8230),t ransformedValue:function(C){if(!C&&0!==C){return C}C=""+C;var A=C.length;if(A<=this.max){return C}var B=this.max/2-2;return[C.substr(0,B),this.ellipsis,C.substr(A-B)].join(" ")}});DC.registerTransformerWithName(new DC.transformer.Truncated(50),"truncated");DC.transformer.StringsToObjects=Class .create(DC.ValueTransformer,{constructor:function(A){this.key=A||"string"},trans formedValue:function(B){if(!B||!B.map){return B}function A(C){var D=new DC.KVO();D[this.key]=C;return D}return B.map(A,this)},reverseTransformedValue:function(B){if(!B||!B.map){return B}function A(C){return C[this.key]}return B.map(A,this)}});DC.registerTransformerWithName(new DC.transformer.StringsToObjects("string"),"StringsToObjects");DC.transformer.Fi rstObject=Class.create(DC.ValueTransformer,{transformedValue:function(A){if(DC.t ypeOf(A)=="array"){return A[0]}return A}});Object.extend(DC,{NoSelectionMarkerType:"noSelection",MultipleValuesMarker Type:"multipleValues",NullValueMarkerType:"nullValue"});DC.Binding=Class.create( {constructor:function(A){Object.extend(this,A);if("string"===typeof (this.transformer)){this.transformer=DC.findTransformerWithName(this.transforme r)}if("function"===typeof (this.transformer)){if(this.transformer.__factoryFn__){this.transformer=this.tr ansformer()}else{this.transformer=new this.transformer()}}this.refresh()},bind:function(){this.object.addObserverForK eyPath(this,this.observeChangeForKeyPath,this.keypath)},unbind:function(){this.o bject.removeObserverForKeyPath(this,this.keypath)},refresh:function(){var A=this.object.valueForKeyPath(this.keypath);this.cachedOriginalValue=A;this.mar kerType=this.markerTypeFromValue(A);if(this.markerType){if((this.markerType+"Pla ceholder") in this){A=this[this.markerType+"Placeholder"]}else{A=this.observer.defaultPlaceho lderForMarkerWithBinding(this.markerType,this.name)}}else{A=this.transformedValu e(A)}this.cachedValue=A},transformedValue:function(A){if(!this.transformer){retu rn A}return this.transformer.transformedValue(A)},validateProposedValue:function(B){if(this .transformer){if(!this.transformer.reverseTransformedValue){throw new Error("Can't validate a value when the transformer doesn't have a reverseTransformedValue method")}B=this.transformer.reverseTransformedValue(B)}var A=this.object.validateValueForKeyPath(B,this.keypath);if(A instanceof DC.Error){return A}return this.transformedValue(A)},setValue:function(A){if(this.cachedValue===A){return }this.markerType=this.markerTypeFromValue(A);this.cachedValue=A;if(this.transfo rmer){if(!this.transformer.reverseTransformedValue){return }A=this.transformer.reverseTransformedValue(A)}this.cachedOriginalValue=A;var B=this.updating;this.updating=true;this.object.setValueForKeyPath(A,this.keypat h);this.updating=B},mutable:function(){if(this.transformer&&!this.transformer.re verseTransformedValue){return false}var A=this.object.infoForKeyPath(this.keypath);return A&&A.mutable},value:function(){return this.cachedValue},update:function(){var B=this.value();var C=new DC.ChangeNotification(this.object,DC.ChangeType.setting,B);this.updating=true;t ry{this.observerFn.call(this.observer,C,this.keypath)}catch(A){console.error('Ex ception while bindng "'+this.name+'" to keypath "'+this.keypath+' ": '+A)}this.updating=false},observerFn:function(C,A,B){},markerTypeFromValue:func tion(A){if(null===A||"undefined"===typeof (A)||""===A){return DC.NullValueMarkerType}if(DC.Markers.MultipleValues===A){return DC.MultipleValuesMarkerType}if(DC.Markers.NoSelection===A){return DC.NoSelectionMarkerType}return null},placeholderValue:function(){var A;if((this.markerType+"Placeholder") in this){A=this[this.markerType+"Placeholder"]}else{A=this.observer.defaultPlaceho lderForMarkerWithBinding(this.markerType,this.name)}if("function"===typeof (A)){A=A.call(this.object)}return A},observeChangeForKeyPath:function(G,A,B){if(this.updating&&G.newValue===this. cachedOriginalValue){return }this.cachedOriginalValue=G.newValue;var E=G.newValue;this.markerType=this.markerTypeFromValue(E);if(this.markerType){E= this.placeholderValue()}else{E=this.transformedValue(E)}var C=Object.clone(G);C.newValue=E;if(DC.ChangeType.setting===G.changeType){this.ca chedValue=E}var F=this.updating;this.updating=true;try{this.observerFn.call(this.observer,C,A,B )}catch(D){console.error('Exception while bindng "'+this.name+'" to keypath "'+this.keypath+' ": '+D)}this.updating=F}});DC.Binding.bindingRegex=/^(.*?)(?:\((.*)\))?$/;DC.Bindi ng.compoundRegex=/^\s*([^&|].*?)\s*(\&\&|\|\|)\s*(\S.+)\s*$/;DC.Binding.bindingI nfoFromString=function(B){var A;var C;A=B.match(DC.Binding.bindingRegex);if(!A||A.length<3){throw new InvalidArgumentError("bindingString isn't in correct format")}var D={keypath:A[1]};if(A[2]){D.transformer=DC.findTransformerWithName(A[2])}return D};Class.extend(Array,{containsObject:function(A){return -1!==this.indexOf(A)},valueForKey:function(D){if(!D||0===D.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("the key is empty")}if("@count"==D){return this.length}var E=new Array(this.length);var C;var A=this.length;var B;for(C=0;C<A;++C){B=this[C];E[C]=B?B.valueForKey(D):null}return E},setValueForKey:function(D,C){if(!C||0===C.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("key is empty")}var B;var A=this.length;for(B=0;B<A;++B){this[B].setValueForKey(D,C)}},indexesOfObjects:f unction(E){var D;var B=E.length;var A=[];var C;for(D=0;D<B;++D){C=this.indexOf(E[D]);if(-1===C){continue}A.push(C)}return A},addObject:function(B){var A=this.length;var C=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.insertion,[B],null,[A]);this.push(B);t his.observeElementAtIndex(A);this.notifyObserversOfChangeForKeyPath(C,DC.KVO.kAl lPropertiesKey)},addObjects:function(G){var B=G.length;var E=this.length;var C=[];var A=[];var F=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.insertion,C,null,A);for(index=0;index< B;++index){var D=G[index];this.push(D);this.observeElementAtIndex(E);C.push(D);A.push(E++)}thi s.notifyObserversOfChangeForKeyPath(F,DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey)},insertObjectAtI ndex:function(B,A){if(A<0||A>this.length){throw new RangeError("index must be within the bounds of the array")}var C=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.insertion,[B],null,[A]);this.splice(A, 0,B);this.observeElementAtIndex(A);this.notifyObserversOfChangeForKeyPath(C,DC.K VO.kAllPropertiesKey)},insertObjectsAtIndexes:function(E,C){if(E.length!==C.leng th){throw new InvalidArgumentError("length of objects and indexes parameters must be equal")}var A=E.length;var D;var B;for(D=0;D<A;++D){B=C[D];this.splice(B,0,E[D]);this.observeElementAtIndex(B)}v ar F=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.insertion,E,null,C);this.notifyObserve rsOfChangeForKeyPath(F,DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey)},replaceObjectAtIndex:function( C,B){var A=this[B];this[B]=C;var D=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.replacement,[C],[A],[B]);this.notifyOb serversOfChangeForKeyPath(D,DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey)},replaceObjectsAtIndexes:f unction(F,D){var B=[];var A=F.length;var E;var C;for(E=0;E<A;++E){C=D[E];B[E]=this[C];this.stopObservingElementAtIndex(C);this [C]=F[E];this.observeElementAtIndex(C)}var G=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.replacement,F,null,D);this.notifyObser versOfChangeForKeyPath(G,DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey)},removeObject:function(B){var A=this.indexOf(B);if(-1===A){return }this.removeObjectAtIndex(A)},removeObjects:function(D){var A=D.length;var B;for(var C=0;C<A;++C){B=this.indexOf(D[C]);if(-1===B){continue}this.removeObjectAtIndex( B)}},removeObjectsAtIndexes:function(D){var C;var E=D.sort(function(I,H){return H-I});var A=D.length;var B=[];for(C=0;C<A;++C){var F=E[C];this.stopObservingElementAtIndex(F);B.push(this[F]);this.splice(F,1)}var G=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.deletion,null,B,E);this.notifyObserver sOfChangeForKeyPath(G,DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey)},removeObjectAtIndex:function(B) {if(B<0||B>=this.length){throw new RangeError("index must be within the bounds of the array")}this.stopObservingElementAtIndex(B);var A=this.splice(B,1);var C=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.deletion,null,A,[B]);this.notifyObserv ersOfChangeForKeyPath(C,DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey)},removeAllObjects:function(){v ar D;var C=[];var A=this.length;C.length=A;for(D=0;D<A;++D){this.stopObservingElementAtIndex(D);C [D]=D}var B=this.splice(0,A);var E=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.deletion,null,B,C);this.notifyObserver sOfChangeForKeyPath(E,DC.KVO.kAllPropertiesKey)},objectsAtIndexes:function(C){va r D;var B=[];var A=C.length;B.length=C.length;for(D=0;D<A;++D){B[D]=this[C[D]]}return B},observeChildObjectChangeForKeyPath:function(F,E,B){var D=F.object;var C=this.indexOf(D);if(!this.__uid){this.initialiseKeyValueObserving()}if(-1===C) {D._removeParentLink(this,null,this.__uid);return }var A=new DC.ChangeNotification(D,DC.ChangeType.replacement,[F.newValue],[F.oldValue],[C] );this.notifyObserversOfChangeForKeyPath(A,E)},observeElementAtIndex:function(A) {var B=this[A];if(!B||!B._addParentLink){return }if(!this.__uid){this.initialiseKeyValueObserving()}B._addParentLink(this,null, this.__uid)},stopObservingElementAtIndex:function(A){var B=this[A];if(!B||!B._removeParentLink){return }if(!this.__uid){this.initialiseKeyValueObserving()}B._removeParentLink(this,nu ll,this.__uid)},initialiseKeyValueObserving:function(){var B;var A=this.length;this.__observers={};this.__uid=this.__uid||DC.generateUid();for(B =0;B<A;++B){this.observeElementAtIndex(B)}}});DC.KVO.adapt(Array.prototype);DC.A rrayOperator={avg:function(A){return this.sum(A)/A.length},count:function(A){throw new InvalidArgumentError("@count operator must end the keyPath")},distinctUnionOfArrays:function(A){return this.unionOfArrays(A).distinct()},distinctUnionOfObjects:function(A){return A.distinct()},max:function(D){var B=null;var E;var A;var C;for(E=0,A=D.length;E<A;++E){C=D[E];if(null===B||C>B){B=C}}return B},min:function(C){var E=null;var D;var A;var B;for(D=0,A=C.length;D<A;++D){B=C[D];if(null===E||B<E){E=B}}return E},sum:function(B){var D=0;var A=B.length;var C;for(C=0;C<A;++C){D+=B[C]}return D},unionOfArrays:function(B){var D=[];var A;var C;for(C=0,A=B.length;C<A;++C){D=D.concat(B[C])}return D},unionOfObjects:function(A){return A}};Object.extend(DC,{dataModel:new DC.KVO(),registerModelWithName:function(B,A){DC.dataModel.setValueForKey(B,A)}, unregisterModelWithName:function(A){delete DC.dataModel[A]}});String.prototype.titleCase=function(){return this.charAt(0).toUpperCase()+this.substr(1)};String.prototype.trim=function(){v ar B=this.replace(/^\s+/,"");for(var A=B.length-1;A>0;--A){if(/\S/.test(B.charAt(A))){B=B.substring(0,A+1);break}}re turn B};String.prototype.beginsWith=function(A){return A===this.substring(0,A.length)};if(!String.prototype.localeCompare){String.prot otype.localeCompare=function(A){if(this<A){return -1}else{if(this>A){return 1}else{return 0}}}}String.prototype.expand=function(C,A){function B(F,D){var E=C[D];if(null===E||"undefined"===typeof (E)){return A}return E}return this.replace(/\$\{(\w+)\}/g,B)};var CancelledError=DC.defineError("CancelledError");var InvalidStateError=DC.defineError("InvalidStateError");(function(){var C=-1;var A=0;var B=1;DC.Deferred=Class.create({constructor:function(D){this.canceller=D;this._re sult=null;this._status=C;this._callbacks=[]},_fire:function(D){while(this._callb acks.length){this._status=(D instanceof Error)?B:A;this._result=D;var E=this._callbacks.shift()[this._status];if(!E){continue}D=E(D);if(D instanceof DC.Deferred){var F=this;function G(H){F._fire(H);return H}D.addMethods(G,G);return }}this._status=(D instanceof Error)?B:A;this._result=D},result:function(){return this._result},cancel:function(){if(C!==this._status){throw new InvalidStateError("Can not cancel Deferred because it is already complete")}var D=(this.canceller&&this.canceller());if(!(D instanceof Error)){D=new CancelledError("Deferred operation cancelled")}this.failure(D)},addMethods:function(D,E){this._callbacks.push([D,E ]);if(C===this._status){return this}this._fire(this._result);return this},addCallback:function(D){return this.addMethods(D,null)},addErrorHandler:function(D){return this.addMethods(null,D)},callback:function(D){if(C!==this._status){throw new InvalidStateError("Can not signal callback because Deferred is already complete: result="+D)}this._fire(D)},failure:function(D){if(C!==this._status){throw new InvalidStateError("Can not signal failure because Deferred is already complete: error="+D)}this._fire(D)}})})();window.XHR=(function(){var getTransport=function(){throw new Error("XMLHttpRequest not available.")};if(!DC.Browser.IE){getTransport=function(){return new XMLHttpRequest()}}else{var progIdCandidates=["Msxml2.XMLHTTP","Microsoft.XMLHTTP","Msxml2.XMLHTTP.4.0"];va r len=progIdCandidates.length;var progId;var xhr;for(var i=0;i<len;++i){try{progId=progIdCandidates[i];xhr=new ActiveXObject(progId);getTransport=function(){return new ActiveXObject(progId)};break}catch(e){}}}function send(url,method,options){var timeout;function noop(){}function cancel(){xhr.onreadystatechange=noop;xhr.abort()}function readyStateChanged(xhrEvent){if(4!==xhr.readyState){return }if(timeout){clearTimeout(timeout)}if(xhrSent===false){arguments.callee.delay(0 );return }var status=xhr.status;var succeeded=(status>=200&&status<300)||304==status;if(0===status||"undefined"===t ypeof (status)){var protocol=window.location.protocol;succeeded="file:"===protocol||"chrome:"===pro tocol}var result=xhr.responseText;var err;if(succeeded){if("HEAD"==method){result={};try{var headers=xhr.getAllResponseHeaders();if(headers){headers=headers.split("\n");hea ders.forEach(function(header){var match=header.match(/^([^:]+):(.+)$/m);var name=match[1].trim();result[name]=match[2].trim()})}}catch(e){}}else{var contentType=options.responseContentType||xhr.getResponseHeader("Content-Type"); if(contentType.match(/(?:application\/(?:x-)?json)|(?:text\/json)/)){try{result= eval("("+result+")")}catch(e){err=e;succeeded=false}}if(contentType.match(/(?:ap plication|text)\/xml/)){result=xhr.responseXML}}}else{err=new Error("XHR request failed");err.url=url;err.method=method;err.xhr=xhr;err.status=xhr.status;err.st atusText="Failed to load resource."}if(succeeded){deferred.callback(result)}else{deferred.failure(err)}x hr.onreadystatechange=noop;xhr=null}var xhr=getTransport();var queryString=Object.toQueryString(options.parameters||{});var body=options.body||"";var async=!options.sync;var deferred=new DC.Deferred(cancel);var xhrSent=false;method=(method||"GET").toUpperCase();try{if("GET"==method){if(que ryString&&-1===url.indexOf("?")){url=url+"?"+queryString}else{if(queryString&&-1 !==url.indexOf("?")){url=url+"&"+queryString}else{if("&"===url.slice(-1)){url=ur l+queryString}else{url=url+queryString}}}}if(options.responseContentType&&xhr.ov errideMimeType){xhr.overrideMimeType(options.responseContentType)}if(options.use r){xhr.open(method,url,async,options.user,options.password||"")}else{xhr.open(me thod,url,async)}var headers=options.headers||{};for(var h in headers){xhr.setRequestHeader(h,headers[h])}if("POST"==method){xhr.setRequestHe ader("Content-Type",options.contentType||"application/x-www-form-urlencoded");bo dy=queryString}if(async){xhr.onreadystatechange=readyStateChanged;timeout=setTim eout(function(){xhr.abort()},30000)}xhr.send(body);xhrSent=true;if(!async){ready StateChanged()}}catch(e){var err=new Error("XHR request failed");err.url=url;err.method=method;err.xhr=xhr;err.status=-1;err.statusText ="Failed to load resource.";deferred.failure(err)}return deferred}return{get:function(url,parameters,options){return XHR.request("GET",url,parameters,options)},post:function(url,parameters,options ){return XHR.request("POST",url,parameters,options)},request:function(method,url,paramet ers,options){method=method.toUpperCase();options=options||{};options.parameters= parameters;return send(url,method,options)}}})();DC.Controller=Class.create(DC.Bindable,{construc tor:function(A){this.base(A)},registerWithName:function(A){if(!A){return }this.name=A;DC.registerModelWithName(this,A)}});DC.Markers={MultipleValues:"Th isIsAnUniqueStringThatRepresentsMultipleValues",NoSelection:"ThisIsAnUniqueStrin gThatRepresentsNoSelection"};DC.SelectionProxy=Class.create(DC.KVO,{constructor: function(A){this.controller=A;this.mutable=true},infoForKey:function(B){var A=this.controller.selectedObjects();var C=A.infoForKey(B);C.mutable&=this.mutable;return C},infoForKeyPath:function(C){var A=this.controller.selectedObjects();var B=A.infoForKeyPath(C);B.mutable&=this.mutable;return B},translateValue:function(D){if("array"!==DC.typeOf(D)){return D}if(1===D.length){return D[0]}var C;var A;var B=D[0];for(C=1,A=D.length;C<A;++C){if(0!==DC.compareValues(B,D[C])){return DC.Markers.MultipleValues}}return B},valueForKey:function(C){var B=this.controller.selectedObjects();if(0===B.length){return DC.Markers.NoSelection}var A=B.valueForKey(C);return this.translateValue(A)},validateValueForKeyPath:function(E,F){var B=this.controller.selectedObjects();var A=B.length;var D;if(0===A){return E}var C;for(D=0;D<A;++D){C=B[D].validateValueForKeyPath(E,F);if(C instanceof DC.Error){return C}}return C},valueForKeyPath:function(C){var B=this.controller.selectedObjects();if(0===B.length){return DC.Markers.NoSelection}var A=B.valueForKeyPath(C);return this.translateValue(A)},setValueForKey:function(D,C){if(!this.mutable){return }var B=this.controller.selectedObjects();var A=this.valueForKey(C);B.setValueForKey(D,C);var E=this.valueForKey(C);if(A===E){return }var F=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.setting,E,A);this.notifyObserversOfCha ngeForKeyPath(F,C)},setValueForKeyPath:function(C,F){if(!this.mutable){return }var B=this.controller.selectedObjects();var A=this.valueForKeyPath(F);B.setValueForKeyPath(C,F);var D=this.valueForKeyPath(F);if(A===D){return }var E=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.setting,D,A);this.notifyObserversOfCha ngeForKeyPath(E,F)}});DC.ObjectController=Class.create(DC.Controller,{constructo r:function(A){this.base(A);this.objectClass=DC.KVO;this.__content=null;this.__ed itable=true;this.__selectedObjects=[];this.__selection=new DC.SelectionProxy(this)},observeChildObjectChangeForKeyPath:function(F,E,B){thi s.base(F,E,B);if("selectedObjects"!==B){return }var C="selection."+E;var D=this.valueForKeyPath(C);var A=new DC.ChangeNotification(this,DC.ChangeType.setting,D,null);this.notifyObserversOf ChangeForKeyPath(A,C)},keyDependencies:{},exposedBindings:["editable","content"] ,editable:function(){var A=this.__editable;if(this.bindings.content){A&=this.bindings.content.mutable()} return A},setEditable:function(A){if(this.bindings.content){A&=this.bindings.content.m utable()}if(this.bindings.editable){this.bingings.editable.setValue(A)}this.__ed itable=A},content:function(){return this.__content},setContent:function(A){if(this.bindings.content){this.bindings. content.setValue(A)}this.__content=A;this.willChangeValueForKey("selectedObjects ");if(!A){this.__selectedObjects=[]}else{this.__selectedObjects=[A]}this.didChan geValueForKey("selectedObjects");this.forceChangeNotificationForKey("selection") },selectedObjects:function(){return this.__selectedObjects},selection:function(){return this.__selection}});DC.AjaxController=Class.create(DC.ObjectController,{flushCo ntentBeforeQuery:false,fetchesInitially:true,constructor:function(A){this.queryD elay=0;this.url="";this.method="GET";this.base(A);if(this.parameters){DC.KVO.ada ptTree(this.parameters)}else{this.parameters=new DC.KVO()}this.addObserverForKeyPath(this,this.queryUpdated,"url");this.addObser verForKeyPath(this,this.queryUpdated,"method")},__postConstruct:function(){this. base();if(this.fetchesInitially&&this.url&&this.url.length&&this.validateParamet ers()){this.forceChangeNotificationForKey("url")}},validateParameters:function() {return true},fullURL:function(){var H={};var E=this.parameters.mutableKeys();var A=E.length;var B=this.url;var D;var G;for(var C=0;C<A;++C){G=E[C];if(this.parameters.hasOwnProperty(G)){H[G]=this.parameters[ G]}}D=Object.toQueryString(H);if(D){var F=B.indexOf("?");if(F!=(B.length-1)){B+="?"}B+=D}return B},observeChildObjectChangeForKeyPath:function(C,B,A){this.base(C,B,A);if("para meters"===A){this.queryUpdated(C,B,A)}},queryUpdated:function(C,B,A){if(!this.pa rameters||!this.validateParameters()){return }this.setValueForKey(true,"queryInProgress");if(this.__queryTimer){window.clear Timeout(this.__queryTimer)}this.__queryTimer=this.performQuery.bindAndDelay(this ,this.queryDelay)},performQuery:function(){var F={};var E=this.parameters.mutableKeys();var A=E.length;var G;var C;var B="application/json";for(var D=0;D<A;++D){G=E[D];if(!this.parameters.hasOwnProperty(G)){continue}C=this.para meters[G];if(null===C||"undefined"===typeof (C)){continue}F[G]=C}if(this.dataModel&&("xml"==this.dataModel.dataType)){B="te xt/xml"}this.__request=XHR.get(this.url,F,{responseContentType:B});this.__reques t.addMethods(this.querySucceeded.bind(this),this.queryFailed.bind(this));if(this .flushContentBeforeQuery){this.setContent(null)}},extractContent:function(A){ret urn A},querySucceeded:function(A){var E=null;var C="json";if(this.dataModel){if("xml"==this.dataModel.dataType){C="xml"}}if(C==" json"){DC.KVO.adaptTree(A);E=A}else{if(C=="xml"&&A){if(this.dataModel.model){var B=this.dataModel.model;var D=A;for(var F=D.firstChild;F!=null;F=F.nextSibling){if((F.nodeType==1)){D=F;break}}if(B&&D) {E=new DC.ModeledXMLProxy(A,D,B)}}}}if(!E){err=new Error("XHR request failed");err.url=this.url;err.method=this.method;err.status=400;err.statusText= "Invalid feed.";this.queryFailed(err);return }this.setContent(this.extractContent(E));this.setValueForKey("","statusCode");t his.setValueForKey("","errorMessage");this.setValueForKey(false,"queryInProgress ")},queryFailed:function(A){this.setValueForKey(-1,"statusCode");this.setValueFo rKey(A.statusText,"errorMessage");this.setContent(null);this.setValueForKey(fals e,"queryInProgress")}});DC.ModeledXMLProxy=Class.create(DC.KVO,{_xmlRoot:null,_x mlNode:null,constructor:function(A,C,B){this._xmlRoot=A;this._xmlNode=C;this._xm lModel=B;this._valueCache={};if(B){if(DC.typeOf(B)=="array"){this._xmlModel=B[0] }}},_typeOfChild:function(A){var B="string";var C=false;if(!this._xmlModel){return null}model=this._xmlModel[A];if(model==undefined){if(A!="#content"){return{type :"string",toMany:false}}else{return null}}B=DC.typeOf(model);if(B=="array"){C=true;B=DC.typeOf(model[0])}if(B=="str ing"&&model=="xhtml"){B="xhtml"}return{type:B,toMany:C}},_valueOfNode:function(C ,B){var A=null;var D=null;if(B=="object"){return new DC.ModeledXMLProxy(self._xmlRoot,C,model)}for(var E=C.firstChild;E!=null;E=E.nextSibling){if(B=="xhtml"){if(E.nodeType==1&&(E.nam espaceURI==DC.ModeledXMLProxy.NS_XHTML)){return E.outerHTML||E.xml||E.innerHTML}}else{if((E.nodeType==3)||(E.nodeType==4)){if(! (/[^\t\n\r ]/.test(E.data))){continue}A=E.data}}}if(A){if(B=="boolean"){if(A=="true"||A==" YES"){D=true}else{if(A=="false"||A=="NO"){D=false}}}else{if(B=="number"){D=Numbe r(A);if(D==NaN){D=A}}else{D=A}}}return D},_valueOfChild:function(H){var I=this;var E=null;var F=null;var C=false;var B=function(M,L){var K=new Array();for(var N=M.firstChild;N!=null;N=N.nextSibling){var J=N.nodeName;if(J==L){K.push(N)}}return K.length?K:undefined};var D=this._typeOfChild(H);if(!D){return null}F=D.type;C=D.toMany;if(H=="#content"){return this._valueOfNode(this._xmlNode,F)}var A=B(this._xmlNode,H);var G=null;if(C){G=new Array();if(A){A.forEach(function(J){G.push(I._valueOfNode(J,F))})}}else{if(A&&A .length){G=this._valueOfNode(A[0],F)}}return G},_rawValueForKey:function(A){var B=null;if(0==A.indexOf("$")){B=this._xmlNode.getAttribute(A.substr(1))}else{if( 0==A.indexOf("#")){B=this._valueOfChild(A)}else{B=this._valueOfChild(A)}}return B},toString:function(){if(this._typeOfChild("#content")){return this.valueForKey("#content")}return"OBJECT"},valueForKey:function(A){var B=this._valueCache[A];if(!A||0===A.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("the key is empty")}if(undefined===B){var C;if(!this.__keys){this.__keys={}}this.__keys[A]=C=new DC.ModeledXMLKeyInfo(this,A);B=C.get(this)}if(!this._valueAccessedViaKeyPath&&B &&(B instanceof DC.ModeledXMLProxy)){if(B._typeOfChild("#content")){return B.valueForKey("#content")}}return B},valueForKeyPath:function(C){if(!C||0===C.length){throw new InvalidArgumentError("keyPath may not be empty")}if("string"==typeof (C)){C=C.split(".")}this._valueAccessedViaKeyPath=true;var A=C[0];var B=this.base(C);delete this._valueAccessedViaKeyPath;if(1==C.length&&B){if(B instanceof DC.ModeledXMLProxy){if(B._typeOfChild("#content")){return B.valueForKey("#content")}}}return B}});DC.ModeledXMLProxy.NS_XHTML="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";DC.ModeledXMLKeyInfo=Class.create(DC.KeyInfo,{constructor:function(D,C){var A=DC.KVO.getPropertyMethodsForKeyOnObject;var B=D._rawValueForKey(C);DC.KVO.getPropertyMethodsForKeyOnObject=function(E,F){re turn{value:B,getter:function(){return this._valueCache[E]},mutator:function(G){this.willChangeValueForKey(E);this._va lueCache[E]=G;this.didChangeValueForKey(E)}}};this.base(D,C);D._valueCache[this. key]=B;DC.KVO.getPropertyMethodsForKeyOnObject=A}});/*

*/

var dashcodePartSpecs = {

"button": { "creationFunction": "CreateButton", "leftImageWidth": 5, "onclick": "myClickHandler", "rightImageWidth": 5, "text": "Wiki" }

};

/*

*/

var dashcodeDataSources = {

"dataSource": { "Class": "DC.AjaxController" }

};function CreateButton(elementOrID,spec){var buttonElement=elementOrID;if(elementOrID.nodeType!=Node.ELEMENT_NODE){buttonEle ment=document.getElementById(elementOrID)}if(!buttonElement.loaded){buttonElemen t.loaded=true;while(buttonElement.firstChild){buttonElement.removeChild(buttonEl ement.firstChild)}var text=spec.text||"";if(window.dashcode&&dashcode.getLocalizedString){text=dashco de.getLocalizedString(text)}var leftImageWidth=spec.leftImageWidth||0;var rightImageWidth=spec.rightImageWidth||0;var styleElement=buttonElement;if(spec.originalID){styleElement=document.getElement ById(spec.originalID)}var imagePrefix="Parts/Images/"+styleElement.id+"_";var width=dashcode.getElementWidth(styleElement)||20;var height=dashcode.getElementHeight(styleElement)||20;var onclick=spec.onclick||null;try{onclick=eval(onclick)}catch(e){onclick=null}butt onElement.object=new AppleButton(buttonElement,text,height,imagePrefix+"left.png",imagePrefix+"left_ clicked.png",leftImageWidth,imagePrefix+"middle.png",imagePrefix+"middle_clicked .png",imagePrefix+"right.png",imagePrefix+"right_clicked.png",rightImageWidth,on click);buttonElement.object.element=buttonElement;buttonElement.object._containe r.childNodes[2].style.width=rightImageWidth+"px";buttonElement.object.setEnabled (!spec.disabled);buttonElement.object.textElement.style.width=(width-(leftImageW idth+rightImageWidth))+"px"}return buttonElement.object};

And

function AppleButton(button, text, height,

imgLeft, imgLeftClicked, imgLeftWidth,

imgMiddle, imgMiddleClicked,

imgRight, imgRightClicked, imgRightWidth,

onclick)

{

if (button == null)

return;

/* Objects */

this.textElement = null;

/* Read-write properties */

this.onclick = onclick;

/* Read-only properties */

this.enabled = true;

this._init(button, text, height,

imgRight, imgRightClicked, imgRightWidth);

this.textElement.innerHTML = text;

}

AppleButton.prototype._init = function(button, text, height,

imgRight, imgRightClicked, imgRightWidth)

{

this._imgLeftPath = imgLeft;

this._imgLeftClickedPath = imgLeftClicked;

this._imgMiddlePath = imgMiddle;

this._imgMiddleClickedPath = imgMiddleClicked;

this._imgRightPath = imgRight;

this._imgRightClickedPath = imgRightClicked;

var container = document.createElement("div");

this._container = container;

button.appendChild(container);

// For JavaScript event handlers

var _self = this;

this._mousedownHandler = function(event) { _self._mousedown(event); }

this._mousemoveHandler = function(event)

{

event.stopPropagation();

event.preventDefault();

}

this._mouseoverHandler = function(event) { _self._mouseover(event); }

this._mouseoutHandler = function(event) { _self._mouseout(event); }

this._mouseupHandler = function(event) { _self._mouseup(event); }

// Create the inner elements

var element = document.createElement("div");

var style = element.style;

style.display = "inline-block";

style.verticalAlign = "bottom";

style.background = "url(" + this._imgLeftPath + ") no-repeat top left";

style.height = height + "px";

style.width = imgLeftWidth + "px";

container.appendChild(element);

element = document.createElement("div");

element.innerText = text;

style = element.style;

style.backgroundRepeat = "repeat-x";

style.backgroundImage = "url(" + this._imgMiddlePath + ")";

style.lineHeight = height + "px";

style.overflow = "hidden";

style.whiteSpace = "nowrap";

this.textElement = element;

element = document.createElement("div");

style = element.style;

style.background = "url(" + this._imgRightPath + ") no-repeat top left";

style.width = imgRightWidth + "px";

style = container.style;

style.appleDashboardRegion = "dashboard-region(control rectangle)";

// preload clicked images

var img = new Image(imgLeftWidth, height);

img.src = this._imgLeftClickedPath;

img = new Image();

img.src = this._imgMiddleClickedPath;

img = new Image(imgRightWidth, height);

img.src = this._imgRightClickedPath;

container.addEventListener("mousedown", this._mousedownHandler, true);

}

AppleButton.prototype.remove = function()

{

var parent = this._container.parentNode;

parent.removeChild(this._container);

}

AppleButton.prototype.setDisabledImages = function(imgLeftDisabled, imgMiddleDisabled, imgRightDisabled)

{

this._imgLeftDisabledPath = imgLeftDisabled;

this._imgMiddleDisabledPath = imgMiddleDisabled;

this._imgRightDisabledPath = imgRightDisabled;

}

AppleButton.prototype.setEnabled = function(enabled)

{

this.enabled = enabled;

if (enabled)

{

this._container.children[0].style.backgroundImage = "url(" + this._imgLeftPath + ")";

this._container.children[1].style.backgroundImage = "url(" + this._imgMiddlePath + ")";

this._container.children[2].style.backgroundImage = "url(" + this._imgRightPath + ")";

this._container.style.appleDashboardRegion = "dashboard-region(control rectangle)";

}

else if (this._imgLeftDisabledPath !== undefined)

{

this._container.children[0].style.backgroundImage = "url(" + this._imgLeftDisabledPath + ")";

this._container.children[1].style.backgroundImage = "url(" + this._imgMiddleDisabledPath + ")";

this._container.children[2].style.backgroundImage = "url(" + this._imgRightDisabledPath + ")";

this._container.style.appleDashboardRegion = "none";

}

}

/*********************

* Private handlers

*/

There are other associated files but I am not sure which ones you would like to see. If you let me know I can post them.

Ant..

Jul 14, 2012 6:41 PM in response to MichiHenning

Well so far I have been unable to get anything to work with the exception of creating a text box and making it look like a button sending it to the back and laying over the top of it with 0 opacity a http:// text box. This works perfectly however when activated from within an iBook it opens Safari on the iPad leaving the iBook in background. From what I known 'which is very little' the widget opens a screen with a [x] top left and when you exit you are immediately back into the iBook. However the link method I have generated means that you have to display the menu and select the iBook to get back to where you came from.

Now I have tried all suggestions without any success so I guess that the workaround solution whilst it does not offer what should be the elegant Dashcode process it actually works.

If someone was to send me a Dashcode widget that actually works in iBooks and it happens to work on my first generation iPad then that eliminates the iPad as the problem.

I have no problem generating Dasboard widgets for You Tube video which work perfectly.

A working example would be helpful and if tht is not available its time to move on....cheers Ant..

Jul 15, 2012 2:45 PM in response to adnixon

new book just released:

An iBuild Opportunity (Part 5 using fonts & more) on the iTunes Bookstore solves many font issues

An iBuild Opportunity (Part 3) on the iTunes Bookstore solves many widget and publishing issues

An iBuild Opportunity (Part 4) on the iTunes Bookstore solves many more widget and publishing issues

check them out

The whole series of An iBuild Opportunity is about making books as easily as possible

(if you build it, you don't need Dashcode)

Jul 19, 2012 7:41 PM in response to tk0us

Thank you for suggesting the book. Can you confirm that the solution for my issue is contained within this book series. And can you confirm that you have successfully built a widget and run it in iBooks Author with a connected iPad [first generation] in Preview mode. I have followed the three different YouTubes examples all of them work but none of them work on the iPad. If someone can confirm that it is not an Apple issue thereby eliminating them as the point of failure than I would be more than happy to try and progress a solution. Ant..

Dashcode Widget for 'URL'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.