Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get iphoto v.9.2.3

I'm running Mac OS X 10.6.8 and need iPhoto version 9.2.3. How do I get it?

PowerMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 8, 2012 1:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2012 2:17 PM

First your Mac must meet these requirements: iLife '11: System requirements. If it does then you can purchase iPHoto 3 from the App Store. Make sure the version of iPhoto you're purchasing from the App Store is not 9.3 as it will only run on Lion. I'm pretty sure you will be presented with 9.2.3 or an earlier 9 version since you are running 10.6.8.

OT

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2012 2:17 PM in response to dawn k

First your Mac must meet these requirements: iLife '11: System requirements. If it does then you can purchase iPHoto 3 from the App Store. Make sure the version of iPhoto you're purchasing from the App Store is not 9.3 as it will only run on Lion. I'm pretty sure you will be presented with 9.2.3 or an earlier 9 version since you are running 10.6.8.

OT

Jul 31, 2012 4:51 PM in response to dawn k

Same boat as OP. The app store is only showing iPhoto 9.3.2 for me. I've searched for iPhoto 9.2 and found no results. Is there a way to find the old 9.2 version of iPhoto somewhere?

I've previously installed Lion and bought iPhoto '11. Lion slowed my mac down so I've downgraded back to Snow Leopard and wish to use iPhoto '11 since I purchased it and i liked some of the new features.

Aug 5, 2012 2:33 PM in response to dawn k

Hi --

I would like to know about something before I can purschased Mountain Lion --

My computer is iMac and i have iPhoto and I tried download updates iMovie and iPhoto and found that it says requrement 10.7.4! So meaning that if I download Mountain Lion, will that works for that new? Please let me know cuz I am not sure I can understand this tho... I just had it 2 years ago! Now I can't get it any updates for iPhoto! 😟 Last update was a year ago!! I did not even know it has ended!! Gosh! Please help me to understand why--

Thanks!

AngelWolf

Oops and iMac has Snow Leopard, I think -- so meaning that I have to get upgrade for Mountain Lion? Thanks

how do i get iphoto v.9.2.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.