Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is free Back to School Gift Card like other's store ?

Hello,

I was wonder why we not have free back to school gift card like us store? and uk store? and Canada store ?

And France and other? Is there any one told you we not have any college or university or school ?

Is there any different between us and others? Why we can’t have what they have ? uae does

Not rise to the level of the others store’s , however we find the price is high !

That only uae store can compete with higher prices, what is the difference between us

So as not to be like other store’s in gift you give to others ? are we not paying like them

And maybe even more ?

i have sent to 'contactus.ae@apple.com'

I am sure I will not find any response

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Jul 9, 2012 2:20 AM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2012 8:46 AM in response to ComeOn09

We are just fellow users here and have no knowledge of why Apple does or does not offer any of their programs or promotions in any given country. Nor is Apple likely to ever answer your question about their policies. You can either accept the pricing offered you in your country or you can buy some other product.

Sorry, but there is no information anyone here can give you.

Regards.

where is free Back to School Gift Card like other's store ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.