Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is my itunes sync backup in my pc

Hello Dear,

i just backup my itunes inoto my labtop Sonny,howere i caant locred the place was seaved! Please advise.

Thank yo so much!

FYI - not in ICloud!

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 9, 2012 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2012 4:58 AM

Where iTunes backups are stored on your computer

The folder where your backup data are stored varies depending on the computer's operating system. Make sure the backup folder is included in your periodic data-backup routine.

iTunes places the backup files in the following places:

• Mac:~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
  • Windows XP:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
    Note: To quickly access the Application Data folder, click Start, and choose Run. Type %appdata% and click OK.
  • Windows Vista and Windows 7:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
    Note: To quickly access

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4946

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2012 4:58 AM in response to balkey1

Where iTunes backups are stored on your computer

The folder where your backup data are stored varies depending on the computer's operating system. Make sure the backup folder is included in your periodic data-backup routine.

iTunes places the backup files in the following places:

• Mac:~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
  • Windows XP:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
    Note: To quickly access the Application Data folder, click Start, and choose Run. Type %appdata% and click OK.
  • Windows Vista and Windows 7:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
    Note: To quickly access

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4946

where is my itunes sync backup in my pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.