Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal Server invitations not working through Google Apps

Running Lion Server 10.7.4 – I enable the option to use email addresses for invitations, key in the Gmail user and server settings (same info that works in Mail), and save. Afterward, invite tests that users send do not go to the designated email address. The logs have this repeated error:

2012-07-09 14:24:03-0500 [-] [caldav-0] [PooledMemCacheProtocol,client] [twistedcaldav.scheduling.scheduler.ScheduleResponseQueue#error] Error during POST for mailto:person@invited.com: iMIP request failed

Italicized letters is a paraphrase of the actual email, any standard "someone@mailserver.com" type address gets the same failure.

I tried all the various authentication types: Plain, Login, CRAM-MD5, etc... tho it reverts itself to 'Login' after every save, I think the wizard tries the different authentication options and 'Login' is the one that works.

Posted on Jul 9, 2012 12:33 PM

There are no replies.

iCal Server invitations not working through Google Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.