Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv can't find wireless network

Apple tv can't connect to wireless

Apple TV

Posted on Jul 9, 2012 7:04 PM

34 replies

Jul 9, 2012 9:37 PM in response to Laxman25

Thanks but it didn't solve my problem. The apple tv can't find my wifi network. It can't actually find any wifi networks in my building. I can connect to my wifi with other computers but not with the apple tv. I tried re-stetrting, re-setting even plugging in and out the hdmi cables, re-starting the router etc nothing worked.

Jul 26, 2012 10:09 AM in response to Community User

Hey, did this solve your issue? I ask because I had the same problem which came out of the blue (it had worked fine previously) I swapped it at the apple store, for a brand new device, but after bringing it home and running the neccessary os update, it had the same problem. I'm guessing it something to do with the most recent update. Has anyone found a workaround?

Aug 4, 2012 10:12 AM in response to Community User

I have the same problem - was watching a movie and it disconnected from the network. Restarted the ATV and no wireless networks showed up - I brought it in and set it right next to my Airport Extreme and still - zero signal/networks showed up. Worked fine when I connected it with ethernet cable BUT that is not a solution the way I've got my TV set up. I've been searching for answers - but there don't seem to be any... Grrrr.

Apple tv can't find wireless network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.