Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting A New iPod Touch

My iPod Touch that I have now is not so good. When I try to play apps on it the apps close and when I have 3 bars the app store never loads so I can't delete the apps and get them again and I can't update them! It dosn't have a camera like most of the iPod Touches do so I can't take videos and pictures. It also can't record audio unless it has a microphone plugged into it and I am sad that I can't do all the things on mine that my friends can do on theirs so... Here are my questions...

1) If I get a white iPod Touch (4th gen.) with 8GB does it coast $199.99? I saw it but I just want to make sure before I order it and buy it.

2) Also if I got the Mickey Mouse case (4th gen.) will it protect my iPod Touch well if I accidently drop it?

3) How can I fix my problem with my apps? (I tried turning off my iPod Touch and turning it back on, and it didn't work. I tried deleting things and that didn't work either!)

~ Please answer my questions if you can

iPod touch, About Getting A New iPod Touch

Posted on Jul 10, 2012 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2012 6:28 AM

i

3 replies

Jul 10, 2012 6:24 AM in response to Wabbitzada

- Yes. the 8 GB one is $199

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/ipod_touch

- I can't find the case you mentioned. Cases to provide some protection. It all depends upon what part of the iPod hits first, what it hits and how far it is dropped.

- Try a reset. Nothing is lost

Reset iPod touch: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Download/install a new app. Also see:

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

- iOS: Troubleshooting applications purchased from the App Store

- Restoring from backup

- Restoring to factory settings/new iPod.

Getting A New iPod Touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.