Currently Being ModeratedJul 10, 2012 6:24 AM (in response to Wabbitzada)
- Yes. the 8 GB one is $199
- I can't find the case you mentioned. Cases to provide some protection. It all depends upon what part of the iPod hits first, what it hits and how far it is dropped.
- Try a reset. Nothing is lost
Reset iPod touch: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Download/install a new app. Also see:
- Restoring from backup
- Restoring to factory settings/new iPod.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points