Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Albums shows zero count

Several of my albums show a zero count, but when I select them I see all the pictures. I am using v. 3.3.1

Thanks,

Ken

MacBook Air (13-inch Late 2010), Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Jul 10, 2012 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2012 5:50 PM

Have you tried a library repair? If not follow the instructions show on Aperture 3: Troubleshooting Basics

Post back if that doesn;t solve your problem.

19 replies

Jul 11, 2012 8:54 AM in response to Kenneth Epstein

OK now I'm extra confused. You reponded to my post suggesting the library repair saying

This corrected the individual album counts within the project, but the project still says zero.

Then I asked just what you're problem was because in your original post you never mentioned the projects just the albums.

Now in your last two posts you seem to be saying that the albums are still wrong.

The albums are not correct, but the project shows zero.

So if you could rephrase what you're experiencing now we might be able to help.

regards

Jul 11, 2012 9:05 AM in response to Kenneth Epstein

Ok so the library repair fixed the problem with the album count but your projects still show 0 images in threm?

Is this all projects or only projects with albums in them? If you make a new project and add images to it does it show the correct count? Is the count being shown when you mouse over it or do you have the option to show the count set in the preferences? Whichever it si if you switch to the oposite does anything change?

Albums shows zero count

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.