Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an iphone 3g 4.1 firmware 6.15 BB and got this battery problem "not charging" all i can see is the logo of the battery.Tried to connect and charge to my loptop and main power socket for almost 6 hours but nothing happen,so i thought changing batter

i have an iphone 3g 4.1 firmware 6.15 BB and got this battery problem "not charging" all i can see is the logo of the battery.Tried to connect and charge to my loptop and main power socket for almost 6 hours but nothing happen,so i thought changing battery would solve the problem, after changing the battery it all goes well,it does charge.Then when it drains and went to 5percent battery i charge it again and same thing NOTHING HAPPEN.I need help please tell me how to fix this problem.

iPhone 3G

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 5:03 AM

9 replies

Jul 11, 2012 7:42 PM in response to diesel vdub

I don't recall anything in the terms of use that precludes helping someone with a jailbroken phone. Seems that it would be prefectly fine as long as the problem being diagnosed isn't related to the jailbreaking. At that point they would need to go elsewhere. For this particular problem, it's hard to tell. Restoring the phone to Apple specs is a good first step and might even solve the problem.

i have an iphone 3g 4.1 firmware 6.15 BB and got this battery problem "not charging" all i can see is the logo of the battery.Tried to connect and charge to my loptop and main power socket for almost 6 hours but nothing happen,so i thought changing batter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.