Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Won't let me change Apple ID email address. Please help.

When I try to edit my Apple ID email address, it won't let me change my Apple ID email address it says "Email address is already verified for another Apple ID." when I try to change my email adress. The thing is, I have no other apple id's that I know of...Any help?

Jeremy

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2017 1:21 AM

I logged in to my wife's Apple ID to help her set up an iPhone. The registered email address was no longer working (cancelled by our previous ISP), but I managed to log in successfully with it. When I went to change to the new address I was told this address in not available.

What's going on with Apple lately? Apple ID and iCloud ids and passwords are driving me crazy lately. Are they driving us into some sort of desperate cry for an RFID chip solution in our right hands or foreheads?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2017 1:21 AM in response to Samusadari

I logged in to my wife's Apple ID to help her set up an iPhone. The registered email address was no longer working (cancelled by our previous ISP), but I managed to log in successfully with it. When I went to change to the new address I was told this address in not available.

What's going on with Apple lately? Apple ID and iCloud ids and passwords are driving me crazy lately. Are they driving us into some sort of desperate cry for an RFID chip solution in our right hands or foreheads?

Won't let me change Apple ID email address. Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.