Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why Apple's customer service in Brazil is so bad?

I made a purchase in the Brazilian website on June, 20th and didn't receive the product until now (Order Nr. W2*****700)

The Customer Service toll free does not respond. When calling, if you choose the option to buy, they attend in the first ring. If you call for support, the phone rings until the line is automatically hanged up.

After trying for almost one week, this afternoon I finally could talk with somebody to ask for an update on my order status.

The guy was really bad trained, without any Apple's sales representative principles and attitude. He simply said that he has nothing to do and I have to wait for a month or more to receive a single battery for my macbook or cancel the order.

When asking for an email or channel to report my insatisfaction, he said, try to contact Apple in US because you don't have this service in Brazil. So, I'm doing it.

I'm absolutely disappointed since I own an advertising agency and 95% of my computers are mac.

Definetely this is not the kind of attention I used to have when living in US and it is very important for apple to know how bad they are treating their loyal customers in Brazil, which has nearly 50 iMacs + ipads + iPhones + macbooks implemented in its own company. Next time Dell or HP calls my assistant asking for a meeting, I believe I should attend...

I think should be better to postergate the entrance in the country than having this kind of customer service which is unable to support the client and to destroy an impeccable image I had about your company.

<Edited By Host>

MacBook (13-inch Aluminum Late 2008), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jul 11, 2012 12:37 PM

1 reply

Why Apple's customer service in Brazil is so bad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.