Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to change country on my iphone, but i have 29 cents. So how I can spend it?

I want to change country on my iphone, but i have 29 cents. So how I can spend it?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 2:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 2:14 AM

There's nothing you can purchase for 29 cents but you can ask Apple to clear that credit so you can change the country. Use the email form here.

Keep in mind, if you change the iTunes Store country, your credit or debit card credentials must be associated with the same country where you reside.

"Although you can browse the iTunes Store in any country without being signed in, you can only purchase content from the iTunes Store for your own country. This is enforced via the billing address associated with your credit card or other payment method that you use with the iTunes Store, rather than your actual geographic location."

From here > The Complete Guide to Using the iTunes Store | iLounge Article

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2012 2:14 AM in response to Mazvis

There's nothing you can purchase for 29 cents but you can ask Apple to clear that credit so you can change the country. Use the email form here.

Keep in mind, if you change the iTunes Store country, your credit or debit card credentials must be associated with the same country where you reside.

"Although you can browse the iTunes Store in any country without being signed in, you can only purchase content from the iTunes Store for your own country. This is enforced via the billing address associated with your credit card or other payment method that you use with the iTunes Store, rather than your actual geographic location."

From here > The Complete Guide to Using the iTunes Store | iLounge Article

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.