Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to permanently remove some app purchases?

I purchased some "free" games.

Unfortunately, all of them are of poor quality.

I want to permanently delete them from my purchase history -> The problem is that each time I choose "Check for available downloads", it sees that these 31 apps are not on my computer and starts downloading them. But I don't want them! Ever! It wastes my time cancelling the downloads so I can download my new purchases.

How can I delete them permanently from my purchase history so iTunes never downloads them again?

I have the same problem with some music albums too - I purchased some entire albums since some songs I liked were available only as part of the album. The songs I didnt download start downloading each time too (and I have to cancel them as I don't want them.).

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 7:54 AM

You can't delete them from your History. You can, however, hide them which should keep them from automatically downloading. See:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4919

Regards.

2 replies

How to permanently remove some app purchases?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.