Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I update to Mountain Lion, will I still be able to run iWeb?

When I update to Mountain Lion later this month, will I still be able to run iWeb?

iMac 2008, Mac OS X (10.5.4)

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 6:04 AM

7 replies

Jul 12, 2012 11:36 AM in response to Randy Hollerith

I have already made the transition to another web hosting service because of the demise of MobileMe. The Apple page discussing MobileMe transitions clearly talks about the fact that you will be able to use iWeb after MobileMe disappears. However, I assume this means iWeb will work with Lion. No mention of it working with Mountain Lion. Isn't Mountain Lion going to be all 64 bit and will that affect iWeb?

Randy

Jul 12, 2012 12:34 PM in response to Randy Hollerith

That no one here will be able to answer until after ML is released (and if they do know, they would not be allowed to discuss it). Since iWeb is no longer included in the iLife apps, we can only guess how long Apple will support or update an application (the same applies to iDVD as well). Although I've never used iWeb, I've seen posts here from people using it with Lion - I just typed iWeb in the "search communities" search box in the upper right corner and quite a few threads popped up, so you might want to peruse those.

When I update to Mountain Lion, will I still be able to run iWeb?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.