4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 12:44 PM by stevejobsfan0123
drea82 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

When I try to purchase a new song I get a warning that my account has been disabled and I should go here for help http://www.apple.com/itunes/storesupport/

What do I do?

iTunes
  • 1. Re: Account is disabled
    varjak paw Level 10 Level 10 (169,765 points)

You should report the problem to the iTunes Store for help, as you were instructed.

Regards.

• 2. Re: Account is disabled
    drea82 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I had emailed them a few weeks back and never received a reply. Maybe I didnt email the correct address? This is a stupid questions, but where do I report the problem?

Sorry! Thanks!

• 3. Re: Account is disabled
    varjak paw Level 10 Level 10 (169,765 points)

You report it via the link you yourself posted. On that page there's a Contact Support link. Click that, then the blue button on the next page, and follow the instructions. If you did that previously, try again. If you don't get at least the automated acknowledgement of submission, check any antispam filters on your email account or in your email application to make sure that emails from Apple aren't being blocked.

Regards.

• 4. Re: Account is disabled
    stevejobsfan0123 Level 7 Level 7 (32,320 points)

varjak paw wrote:

check any antispam filters on your email account or in your email application to make sure that emails from Apple aren't being blocked.

Actually, that is a very good possibility. I have recently noticed that emails with either "Apple" or "iTunes" as the sender go to my spam, and I have Gmail.