Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I restore notes to my iphone?

How do I restore notes to my iphone from icloud?

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 12:21 PM

17 replies

May 13, 2013 6:11 AM in response to Essbees

Follow these steps to restore deleted notes to iPhone:

Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer

Step 2: Enter the DFU mode and scan iPhone

1) Hold your iPhone and click "Start" button.

2) Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.

3) After 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 10 seconds.

Step 3: Preview and recover iPhone data

Done!

<Link Edited By Host>

Jul 23, 2013 4:43 AM in response to Essbees

1. First don't connect your iPhone directly to computer because the iTunes only saves the most recent backup
2. Now make sure that you have a valid backup as listed iTunes> preferences> devices
3. Before connecting your iPhone 5 make sure to check iTunes>preferences> devices "prevent iPhone from syncing automatically." Because this will ensures we don't erase the previously stored backup. Then select ok and close the window after checking" don't sync"
4. Now connect your iPhone to your computer.
5. Select the iPhone as seen in the left bar of iTunes, as listed under the devices.
6. Select version and click on restore from options.
7. It takes a while to for iPhone to erase itself, reset and restart.
8. After the iPhone is restart you will see Set Up Your iPhone in iTunes on your computer, and now just click the restore from the backup and click continue. It will take 10 to 12 minutes to recover your notes, photos, music, videos, etc.

<Link Edited By Host>

Jul 23, 2013 4:45 AM in response to Essbees

If you backup with iTunes and you restored from the backup and the notes were gone, then there is no where to retrieve them from unless you have another backup that contains those notes.

Launch iTunes on the computer and go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices. You will see a window with all of your backups listed in it.

If you see a recent backup that you are certain contains the notes that you need, then you can restore notes to iPhone from backup.

I think the suggestions might be of use to you.

<Link Edited By Host>

Can I restore notes to my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.