Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

playlist shuffle is working even when the button is off...Im using Ipod shuffle 4th gen*

Im using Ipod shuffle 4th gen...And I am not able to stop the songs getting shuffled....For example I want my ipod the play the songs one by one...but its not working...Its shuffling songs by default...I mean the button which stops shuffling the songs(the on off button when placed in the iddle stops shuffling songs) is NOT working....What to do?

iPod shuffle, Windows 7

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 9:58 AM

1 reply

Jul 13, 2012 10:22 AM in response to johncalebrobert

If you are trying to play a playlist in the order shown for that playlist (in iTunes), you need to be IN the playlist on the shuffle. You may be in the main "all songs" list on the shuffle, and not a particular playlist. Note: You can have multiple playlists on 4th (and 3rd) gen shuffle, which is why there is a separate "all songs" list.

This article explains how to use VoiceOver, including how to change between playlists.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4322

(See Changing playlists and To choose an item from the playlist menu.)

playlist shuffle is working even when the button is off...Im using Ipod shuffle 4th gen*

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.