Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I put my ipod nano in Logitech speakers but there no sound . how it work ?

I put my ipod nano in Logitech speakers but there no sound . how it work ? , what kind programs I have to put in ipod to make the speakers work ?

iPod nano, Windows XP

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 11:01 AM

4 replies

Jul 14, 2012 12:11 PM in response to Koshida San

Is the power supply for the speakers connected (if separate), the speakers powered ON, and the volume (on the speakers) turned UP? Do these speakers work for other devices that connect to it in the same way?

Do these speakers connect the "regular" way, using the headphones jack on the iPod. Or are they special "iPod" speakers that connect using the dock connector on iPod?

Jul 15, 2012 1:15 PM in response to Koshida San

You can't add any software (apps) to an iPod nano. If you have not already, you can try doing a Reset on the iPod

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1320

If that does not help, you can do a Restore in iTunes. Select the iPod in the iTunes sidebar, under DEVICES. To the right, on the Summary tab, there is a button for performing a Restore. This will erase the iPod, install the latest software, and set it to default settings.

If that does not help, you should check the specifications for that product to make sure your iPod nano model is supported.

I put my ipod nano in Logitech speakers but there no sound . how it work ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.