Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to check if a Macbook Air is original?

Hello, I like Apple products a lot but sadly I have not been able to buy any Apple product except iPod Touch. I always wanted to buy a MacBook but have not been able to but now I may be able to buy a MacBook Air after a month or so.

My question to the comunity is How can I check if a MacBook Air is a original or not? You may find a question too childish or funny, but the fact is we dont have any Apple Store in my country, I will have to buy it from 3rd party vendor. I am sad and ashamed to say that in my country they sell a lot of fake or duplicate products. So I was asking if there was any way if I can check without openning the box the MacBook Air is original or not? (For example in HP Printer Cartidges, there is a serial number ad we can sms it/or use website to check if its original or not)

It would be of great help if any one tells me how to check it. Thanks in advance.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply
6 replies

How to check if a Macbook Air is original?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.