Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where the heck is the "my account " button????

Ok, I am obviously signed in but where is the my account button?? I am on my iPad. I only see New, your stuff, history and browse on

The right hand side .

Thanks to the helpful person who can give me directions.

iPad 2

Posted on Jul 15, 2012 8:59 AM

6 replies

Jul 15, 2012 9:11 AM in response to berniece

What are hoping to do/see via the button ?

If you are signed in to your account then you can tap on your id in Settings > Store and select View Apple ID to view some of your account info, or similarly you can do it in the App Store app at the bottom of the Featured, Top Charts, Categories tabs, or in the iTunes store app at the bottom of the Music, Films, TV Programmes etc tabs.

If you want to see your synced/downloaded content then your music, audiobooks and audio podcasts will be in the Music app, and your films and tv programmes in the Videos app

Where the heck is the "my account " button????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.