Skip navigation

the app store keeps loading in my Lion

329 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2012 1:22 PM by CALEBGUO RSS
CALEBGUO Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 15, 2012 4:58 PM

Hi guys,

the app store keeps loading in my Lion whenever i launched it. It doesn't show anything else. It doesn't allow me to log in. It only shows the following pic:

appriciate for your helpScreen Shot 2012-07-15 at 4.47.35 PM.png

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.4)
  • sberman Level 7 Level 7 (23,780 points)
    Jul 15, 2012 9:33 PM (in response to CALEBGUO)

Do you ever shut your computer down?  If that happened to me, I would do a computer restart.

Jul 15, 2012 10:51 PM (in response to CALEBGUO)

OK, I have a suggestion:

The screen shot you included says, in part: "If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your dock ..."

I suggest trying that!  I'll bet it solves your issue.

Jul 17, 2012 11:55 AM (in response to CALEBGUO)

So what happened?  Did iTunes open successfully?  Did it ask you any questions?  Are you logged in to iTunes with your Apple ID?  If not, that might help.

Is the app store open when you open iTunes?  If so, you might try quitting it (force quit, if necessary), then open iTunes, then the app store.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.