Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an HP Officejet 7210 all in one printer, have loaded Printer Pro to IPad, get successful test pages in the Print Pro App but can't print emails (or anything). error message is No AirPrinter found. How can I get connected?

I have an HP OfficeJet 7210 all in one printer, have loaded Printer Pro and had a successful test while in Printer Pro. When I try to print and email I get NO AIR PRINTER message, How can I connect my printer to my IPad and print emails.

iPad, iOS 5.1.1, HP OfficeJet 7210 all in one Printe

Posted on Jul 15, 2012 9:24 PM

2 replies

Jul 15, 2012 10:49 PM in response to DJH96

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If you're using the Printer Pro app, you're not going to use AirPrint services.

They are not the same thing.

Are you using the 'Open In' option to get the email into Printer Pro for printing?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printer-pro/id393313223?mt=8

Once installed, Printer Pro appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you print documents from Mail, Safari, ReaddleDocs and many other applications on your iPad that supports this function.

Using "Open In..." approach you can print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, GoogleDocs. It just a matter of several taps to download your file via free Dropbox, iDisk or Google Docs application and send it to printer.

Jul 18, 2012 8:42 AM in response to DJH96

Just as a heads up DJH, you also have the option of using HP ePrint services with this printer. The HP Home and Biz app is free from the apple store and you can find a guide on how to get this process started, if interested, in the link below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01616126&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en &product=391153&tmp_track_link=ot_search

I work with HP.

I have an HP Officejet 7210 all in one printer, have loaded Printer Pro to IPad, get successful test pages in the Print Pro App but can't print emails (or anything). error message is No AirPrinter found. How can I get connected?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.