Skip navigation

Apple In-Ear Headphones gone quiet in right ear.

1616 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 16, 2012 5:36 AM by planb77 RSS
Allan Kerr Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 15, 2012 11:28 PM

I have had my Apple In-Ear Headphones for approximately six months and twenty-three days. As of today the sound in the right ear piece has gone quiet. As far as I can tell the woofer in the right ear piece has failed. The headphones have not been mistreated in anyway and are still in nearly brand new condition. As I understand I should be able to take these into an Apple Store and have them replaced as the failure does not appear to be my fault. However, the province I currently reside in does not have an Apple Store, I ordered the headphones online. Driving to the nearest Apple Store would cost nearly as much in gas as it would to replace the headphones. Is there anything I can do about this dilemma other than be out $89.00?

Thanks in advance, Allan.

Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote, Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.