Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been using app trailers and I bought two Microsoft points and one iTunes gift cards an neither of them worked

If these codes don't work I will want a refund I already called Xbox support

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1, J

Posted on Jul 16, 2012 7:27 AM

3 replies

Jul 16, 2012 10:31 PM in response to varjak paw

Well app trailers is an AppStore app that allows you to complete offers to earn gift cards anyway my cards didn't work and I emailed them and they didn't email me back I got to Xbox live cards which was $20 dollars in points and the $10 iTunes gift card didn't work either when I entered I on my iPhone I don't know what to because they won't contact me back so basically I have wasted $30 on codes that didnt work

Jul 17, 2012 7:13 AM in response to Bgills240

Again, Microsoft gift cards have nothing to do with Apple. That they were issued by some company that has an iPhone app is not relevent. You'll need to take up any problems with a Microsoft gift card with Microsoft or the company that issued the card.

And again, "didn't work" doesn't give us enough information to try and help you. We need to know the precise details of the problem before anyone can offer suggestions.

I have been using app trailers and I bought two Microsoft points and one iTunes gift cards an neither of them worked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.