Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Approved - but not in the store (after 4 days)

It looks like the approval process is working in a timely manner but maybe there are still hiccups:

My first two books from February took almost 3 month until I got them into the iBookstore. I submitted the third one beginning this month and it was approved in 12 hours and showed up the next day in the iBookstore.

Now here is the book No4 "Compressor 4 - How it Works". I submitted it last Thursday and it was approved in 2 hours after the upload! It had 150 iBooks pages, so someone at Apple must be reading pretty fast. However, the book showed up in my account as "available in 32 stores", green light, but until now, Monday night, it doesn't show up on any stores I checked. There are no tickets, everything looks fine. Could it take that long to get into the iBookstore database? A day maybe, but not 3 days (and I leave out the weekend, just in case the database doesn't "work" those days).

I contacted Apple but it says it could take up to three days until you get a response (however, not so good experiences in the past with that statement)

I know that people had that problem before but was it that long of a delay?

Thanks

Edgar Rothermich

Final Cut Pro X, Mac OS X (10.7), DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

Posted on Jul 16, 2012 11:15 PM

There are no replies.

Approved - but not in the store (after 4 days)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.