Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Importing TIFF

I can import TIFF files into Aperture, but only by dragging it from Finder onto Aperture, not through the cmd-I import window. Why is this? It ask this just out of curiosity. I hardly ever need to import TIFF's.

Koen

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 12:11 PM

Koen,

you should be able to import tiff-files from the Import-panel. I am doing it all the time, for example:

User uploaded file

What kind of tiff-files do you have? 16 bit, 8 bit, what is the file-extension? Are the tiff directly from your camera or did you generate them using a program?

What are your import setiings? Can they be excluding duplicates, special file types?

And what is your Aperture version and your MacOS X version?

Regards

Léonie

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2012 12:11 PM in response to Koen van Dijken

Koen,

you should be able to import tiff-files from the Import-panel. I am doing it all the time, for example:

User uploaded file

What kind of tiff-files do you have? 16 bit, 8 bit, what is the file-extension? Are the tiff directly from your camera or did you generate them using a program?

What are your import setiings? Can they be excluding duplicates, special file types?

And what is your Aperture version and your MacOS X version?

Regards

Léonie

Importing TIFF

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.