Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Invitee capability in Iphone Calendar

I used to be able to schedule an event and send an invitee by checking it and filling in the email of the person I wanted to invite. But for some reason the invitee word is missing when I schedule an event. Alert is still there but the invitee is missing. When I go to previous calendar events, the invitee is there but from this point forward I can't invite someone. Anyone know how to fix the problem?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 12:57 PM

1 reply

Apr 30, 2015 1:47 PM in response to Miatennis

Mine has been gone for months and I even called Apple support and they couldn't help me. They recommended that I reset the entire phone to factory settings which I did and it still did not work. The issue is that your calendar has to default to the icloud calendar. Mine was on my yahoo calendar. As soon as you change it in your settings to default to the icloud calendar it should pop back into your event as an option to invite others. So happy I finally found it.

Lost Invitee capability in Iphone Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.