Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two new itouches and one will download the apps and the other will not. I have compared devices and all of the settings are the same on both. Any help would be very appreciated!!

Both will sync the music that I have in itunes, but only one will sync the apps.

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 8:06 PM

1 reply

Jul 19, 2012 5:54 AM in response to whatameyer

They are both running the same version of iOS? To check, head to Settings -> General -> About on each device. Both are configured to sync the same apps from under each iPod's Apps configuration tab in iTunes? See here for more information if necessary.

Syncing and arranging apps from the App Store

Have you checked the restrictions of the problematic iPod to see if it has a restriction in place for installing apps? To check, head to Settings -> General -> Restrictions on the iPod giving you issues.

B-rock

I have two new itouches and one will download the apps and the other will not. I have compared devices and all of the settings are the same on both. Any help would be very appreciated!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.