Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook air broken, no apple care

i bought a macbook air, ram chip broken, i had to almost pay the exact computer because i didnt had apple care, now im getting a pro, before that, someone lend me a mac mini and is broken too! come on guys!!!! whats going on!

and why the new macbook pro has the same design issues that the air has! imagine breaking a ram chip, a full new computer ??? why!

i have a iwndows pc and is still working! 2006!

ok..... enough of this

im getting a macbook pro, but, the classic one, not the retina display, i had enough problems with this expensive hardware to actually get a retina display and have to deal with the apple no care policy when my computer crashes again

please.......deal with it, and make a quality product that doesnt need apple care to keep working and so apple cares...

my rant, i needed it!

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 6:46 PM

6 replies

Nov 12, 2013 8:38 AM in response to mattDeveloper

I bought my wife a 13" Mac Air with the expectation of replaceing my old PC (10 years old-but, going strong) and getting myself an 11" Mac Air for traveling. But, her Mac suddenly crashed with hardware problems which was a little unnerving since I was within days of making my switch to Mac's. What is worse, the poor customer support that we have received both at the national level and at the Mac store. We were told that it was a store issue but the store blew it off without resolution. The have ordered a replacement for the faulty hardware which will not arrive for at least 4 weeks. So, a dead computer for at least 4 weeks. I have owned two Microns and three Dell computers with out any issues. Because of the Apple lack of support, I am rethinking my decision.

macbook air broken, no apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.