Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I delete email from my actual hotmail, yahoo and gmail accounts online, it does not delete from my MacBook Pro Mail accounts that I created for hotmail, yahoo, gmail. I thought sync'ing these accounts would do this. Please help :-)

MacBook Pro 13.3/2.3/2X2GB/320/SD-USA with Mac OS X v10.5

I've set up my Mac - Mail with my yahoo, gmail and hotmail accounts and can successfully send and receive mail. However, when I go online to my actual yahoo, gmail and hotmail accounts to delete unwanted emails or to move those emails into subfolders, my Mac - Mail is not updated. How do I do this?

Also, if you can help show me how to view my hotmail folders in Mac - Mail, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Tessy

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 8:05 PM

1 reply

When I delete email from my actual hotmail, yahoo and gmail accounts online, it does not delete from my MacBook Pro Mail accounts that I created for hotmail, yahoo, gmail. I thought sync'ing these accounts would do this. Please help :-)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.