Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to connect my ipad2 with bluetooth

Hello,

I want to buy a Galaxy Q cellular and I want to make sure a can connect my ipad 2 bluetooth to my new cellular?

Thank you !

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, I cannot use Navigon apps on my ipa

Posted on Jul 19, 2012 6:35 PM

9 replies

Apr 25, 2013 10:34 PM in response to suziemai

I read most of these posts when I was frustrated with not being able to Bluetooth my iPad2 to my Samsung Galaxy Note II. In the end, I resorted to Wifi tethering which was only a half way measure, as I had to keep reconnecting every day, and I really did not fancy topping up on my 3G SIM card for my iPad when my phone plan was an unlimited data one.

Well all these "you can't" posts are RUBBBISH, because you can; I have!

This is what I did - don't know if all the steps are necessary, or not...

Went to SETTINGS on the SN. Selected Bluetooth. Selected 'Pair Device' etc

Went to Settings on the iPad and did the same. Keyed in the given code etc and paired them (did this a few times, but it never stayed on even though a few times they paired for seconds. I unpaired, paired again and went through the process a few times. i made sure that the devices were in close proximity).

It was at this point that I gave up and settled for wifi hotspot tethering. Just 3 days ago, I was messing around on my settings on my iPad and saw that next to the Bluetooth setting was a check box which if you clicked said something about your device being discoverable, or seen, or something (I am not reversing what I have done to be certain, sorry). I clicked it, and Bob's your uncle! I have not been disconnected for 1s since then, and I am on my iPad for at least 4 hours a day.

how to connect my ipad2 with bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.