Skip navigation

HT1408: How to transfer data from a PC to a Mac

Learn about How to transfer data from a PC to a Mac

HT1408 Macintosh Computers that require an ethernet crossover cable to transfer files

570 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2012 8:20 AM by BobTheFisherman RSS
PLW1 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 20, 2012 9:07 PM

Trying to move Photoshop files from windows PC to NEW Macbook pro. Files are large and using a Ethernet cable to transfer them would be the fastest.

Need to determine if New Mac Book pro requires a Ethernet cross over cable to required or a regular Ethernet cable will work.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)


More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)


  • This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.