670 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2012 9:41 AM by HereIsTom
I don't understand what you try to do? So tell exactly what you did.
On the iPad you can't use http for the Apple TV.
- Connect your iPad and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPad, double-click the Home Button to display your recently used apps.
- Swipe your recently used apps twice from left to right until you see the icon.
- Tap the icon to display a list of available AirPlay devices.
- Enable AirPlay Mirroring* from this menu by tapping the name of your Apple TV, then toggle the on/off slider to ON.
*To display the Mirroring option, you must have an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) with the latest software installed.