Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm converting from a PC to iMac. On the PC I have many Inbox folders with PR info for distribution. How do I get these folders from the PC to the iMac?

I'm converting from a PC to iMac. On the PC I have many Inbox folders with PR info for distribution. How do I get these folders from the PC to the iMac? I've used the Windows e mail Inbox folders for an easy access filing cabinet for years, as this all goes out on e mail. Thanks for assisting me!

iMac

Posted on Jul 21, 2012 11:59 AM

3 replies

Jul 23, 2012 8:02 AM in response to BDAqua

PR is Publicity info - text, photos, posters, event contracts. I am doing bookings & publicity for events. Inbox (e mail) file folders is an efficient way to store and to access this info, it goes out and comes in via e mail. Any way to transfer and maintain this system in Mac that works so well on my PC? I want to discontinue the PC asap. Need to maintain this efficient file system, with a seamless transition. Thank you!

I'm converting from a PC to iMac. On the PC I have many Inbox folders with PR info for distribution. How do I get these folders from the PC to the iMac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.