Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieve Facetime 1.0.2 Recents list

Hi I am trying to find a way with which I can get a detailed view,preferabaly formatted for excel or CRV, of my recent call history in Facetime. I need this as a proof of relationship with my Fiance for immgration services.

I am able to see some of the old recent calls using terminal but those calls where made using an older version of FT. However, in the application these older calls are not visible, only the ones that were placed after the upgrade to FT version 1.0.2.

The finder window shows only one icon for FT which was "modified" when I installed the new version ( I suspected, maybe there was an additional folder for the new version of FT)

This is the syntax I used to view recents calls in terminal, but as stated above I can only see the call that were made before upgraded to the newer version.

defaults read com.apple.FaceTime

Thanks.

MBP 2.0 GHz, Mac OS X (10.5.5)

Posted on Jul 21, 2012 12:44 PM

There are no replies.

Retrieve Facetime 1.0.2 Recents list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.