Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After moving all the songs from the hard disk C, itunes sync songs no more.

After I moved all my songs from the hard disk C to D, the itunes library was empty, so there were no more songs available, and there came the report that only one itunes can be enabled on my PC or similar. I'm still drawn songs to the library and wanted to sync, but in the end there was no song on the ipod. All songs which were previously on the iPod are exists

iPod touch

Posted on Jul 21, 2012 11:46 AM

3 replies

Jul 21, 2012 11:58 AM in response to Pentabyt

If you moved your entire iTunes folder, then started iTunes, it would have created a new empty library. If that is what you did then close iTunes. Then click the icon to start iTunes and immediately press and hold down the shift key. Keep holding until asked to choose or create a library. Click choose then naviage to the iTunes folder on drive D:.

If you can't make that work then it may be possible to undo the damage but please don't move any more files around until we have determined exactly which files are where, and what the best course of action is.

tt2

After moving all the songs from the hard disk C, itunes sync songs no more.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.