5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2012 5:35 PM by Ralph Landry1
ulia Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I was told I only need a little adapter to convert the prongs, as a transformer would overheat the laptop and break it essentially. As long as it's 120-240 V, I should be fine (travelling to Ukraine, Italy, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia). I am from Canada, and was planning on purchasing a power surge protector in Europe and just using the adaptors to plug into the surge protector.

MacBook Pro