Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audiobooks and ipod nano 6th gen

I want to place an audiobook into my new ipod nano (6th gen) but it doesn't go on when I drag it and I see no "sync" in the iTunes page. How do you load a book?

iPod nano

Posted on Jul 21, 2012 5:22 PM

4 replies

Jul 22, 2012 12:42 AM in response to fredfromlawrence

Go to the books tab when your iPod is connected, the tabs across the top is what you want. Near the bottom of the books tab is the audiobooks section. There you can put a checkmark next to the books that you want to sync over. You can also select in the little pulldown to sync all books or ones that are checked.

If a book has several sections in it, the iPod will not play them one right after the other so it is best to make a playlist for those books with multiple parts. You can place them in the order you want them to play. After creating the playlist, the playlist is synced to the iPod once again from the books tab when your iPad is connected.

Any further questions just ask.

Audiobooks and ipod nano 6th gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.