Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad password exchange account?

ipad password exchange account

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 1:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 4:18 AM

I just keep getting Password incorrect and when i put the new password in it still tells me that

and the old password won't work either - these are the ones for my email account - I am presuming - as it is this that i have just changed

28 replies

Jul 25, 2012 9:42 AM in response to MarieElisabethRideal

Where's the answer to MarieElisabeth's question? I changed my password on my Hotmail email account last night. This morning could not use any IPad function as the password(s) I try in the password request for the Exchange Account "Hotmail" are all incorrect. I cannot access settings and even "rebooting" the IPad by turning it off and turning it back on doesn't help get rid of the password request action window. Any other suggestions?

Sep 22, 2012 5:52 AM in response to OneWink

Happens to me when I have to change my work email password every month. It keeps asking for new, but says incorrect. What I have to do every time is remove the work email from my iPad in settings, mail accounts....then add it back on. Then it works like a gem again. I don't know why, but that's what I end up doing to fix it.....

Oct 14, 2012 7:28 AM in response to MarieElisabethRideal

Bingo, I got out of the loop. Accidently and by pure chance, while the pop up was on requesting my password which was always incorrect (even though I know it is correct), I pressed the search key on the keypad for 10 seconds and my IPad came to life. I don't what happened but it works...I'm back to business as usual..

Hope this will help others stuck with the same predicament which is a source of much frustration..

ipad password exchange account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.