Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Only a portion of each track has downloaded, despite the full length of track being shown.

Last night I bought three albums from iTunes, but almost all the tracks did not download in their entirety. In fact, only about 50 seconds on average for the tracks. I have the latest version of iTunes, and also on OS X 10.7.4. I have restarted iTunes, indeed, the entire MBP, and I check for available downloads, under the Store dropdown menu. I get the message that "All purchases have been downloaded for this account.

I would love to know what to do to get my purchases, without having to repurchase them. Please help.

Carlo...

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3), 2.4 i5, 4Gb DDR3, 500Gb

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 10:43 AM

2 replies

Jul 22, 2012 12:43 PM in response to Viscosity

Viscosity,

Thanks for your suggestion. I did that, but there was no success. Unfortunately, the tracks still are not fully downloaded, and it is now downright frustrating. It has totally stopped me from making any further purchases of music from iTunes. When it comes to music, I think I will just buy from Amazon or something.

This is ridiculous. I have made a report to Apple, and only if they respond with a workable solution will I begin to buy from them. I will simply have to wait until they respond.

Only a portion of each track has downloaded, despite the full length of track being shown.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.