Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

did not receive my entire song

I bought the song Maria by Ricky Martin, it is a 5 min song and i only received 6 seconds of it. I tried to go back and download again

and it says everthing has been downloaded and will not bring it back up.

can anyone walk me thru what needs to be done, or how to reach iTunes so they can resend or refund.

iPod touch, Windows Vista

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 12:44 PM

1 reply

Jul 22, 2012 1:04 PM in response to nhshands

If you still have it in your iTunes library then it won't let you re-download it (it assumes that you already have it). Depending upon what country that you are in (music can't be re-downloaded in all countries) then try deleting it from your iTunes library and then go into the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store home page on your computer's iTunes and try re-downloading it.

If you aren't in a country where you can re-download music or if it re-downloads in the state then try the 'report a problem' link from your purchase history : log into your account on your computer's iTunes via Store > View My Account and you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it ; click on that and you should see a list of your purchases ; find that song and use the 'Report a Problem' link.

did not receive my entire song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.