Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Who is the artist of the GarageBand demo song Curtain Call?

The song is really good. Who's the artist? Also, did Apple ever release a full length version? Yeah, I know this is old, I'm new to GarageBand, leave me alone 😝

GarageBand (iPad), iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 9:33 PM

2 replies

Oct 27, 2016 11:34 AM in response to StevenGL

Hi, Steven.

I hope you're enjoying GarageBand so far! It has a lot to offer. As far as I know, the artist of "Curtain Call" has never been released to the public. As far as Apple releasing the full song, the version that comes with GarageBand would be considered the full version of the song. As an added bonus, since it is a multi-track recording, you can edit it, which to me, seems like a 'fuller' version of the song.

If you want the song on your iTunes library on your Mac or PC to sync to your devices, export it from GarageBand as an audio file by tapping the 'Edit' button when you're viewing previews of your songs and when the songs start jiggling, tap on it and tap the 'Share' button (the arrow) and then export it to iTunes, Mail, iMovie, etc.

Hope that helps,

-Erika

Who is the artist of the GarageBand demo song Curtain Call?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.