A. Do not use "Share to iDVD" at all - usually give a bad result but
• Share to Media Browser and as Large (not HD or other res - as this too degrades the final result
B. in iDVD Import movies from Media button (down to the right) / Movies
C. drop them into a SlideShow - and they will play one after the other - set it to not adjust size as You other vice get a black frame.
D. and then drop them again into the Menu window (not into drop zones) and they will play one Chapter at a time.
Yours Bengt W
Good or bad info. To be honest - I never use the SlideShow way - but it's well described in this forum and I tested it to be sure that it works. Problem I came up on was
• Black framing - One must select to not scale photos in SlideShow
• Bad sound - as I had to high level it resulted in severe distortion - Lowering it helped
So the problems can be handled - but in reality I rather do
• One movie containing all parts and Chapter Marks set to match. This too has a built in problem as one can not set Chapter Marks in transitions or within 2 sec from them (OR IN VERY BEGINNING OF MOVIE). But there is a way around this too.
• Export the combined movie as Full Quality QuickTime .mov
• Import this QT.mov and now You can set the Chapter Marks (except at very beginning = no need to do this - iDVD does this by it self)
And then I add each Chapter as a free movie too
This works greatly - BUT the Con in this case is that it takes x2 space on DVD. For material less than 60 min this is no problem - but for longer movies one has to be even more elaborate to fix it.
Good Luck !
Yours Bengt W