Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal error 500 with calDav

Hi all,

sorry if this thread doesn't comply with the board's rules or anything like that, but its my first one so please bare with me 🙂

I am working in a company who use google apps accounts for mail and calendars. When I go into google calendar (web based), I can simply type any of my colleague's calendars in the box and they show up so I can see what they are up to and when (very useful when organising meetings etc).

Unforutnatley, I cannot seem to set up iCal to do something similar. I have set up a calDav to show my work calendar and some delegates to show my colleagues calendars which I had previously shown on my webbased Google view (I cannot access any of the others through iCal?) but it comes out with a 500 error when I try to bring any of them online.

Any ideas?

Isnt there something similar to LDAP for contacts that I can use to seamlessly integrate my own and my colleagues' calendars into my iCal app?

Thanks in advance,

G

MacBook Pro, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 3:36 AM

There are no replies.

iCal error 500 with calDav

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.