Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer photos from photo library to mac

I transferred photos from my first computer to my iphone using itunes, now that computer is dead and i need to transfer photos from those folders into my second mac. I can locate only the pics in camera roll and cannot sync other pictures from iphone. These pics are in iphone and i cannot transfer them. PLs help

iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.1

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 7:10 AM

2 replies

Apr 9, 2014 1:38 AM in response to sanjaylakhani

You can only transfer Camera Roll photos to the computer. The Photo Library photos should have been transfered from the computer to the phone. Why aren't they still on your computer?

The only way to get them off, without jailbreaking, is to download a program that lets you pull stuff off the phone. These usually cost $20-30. I've never used one, so I wouldn't know what one to suggest. But here is an example: http://www.ipodrobot.com/ You can find a bunch of different ones. Also realize that these photos have been optimized for the iphone and they might not be in full resolution when you get them back.

How to transfer photos from photo library to mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.