Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Page Numbering Questions

A two-part question having to do with page numbering: I want to learn how to start page numbering beginning on page 3 (with page "3" being page 1 of the document); also, I want to have my page numbers appear on both the top and the bottom of each page. Can anyone please help me?

Pages-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 11:49 AM

To learn how to manage page numbers, see "Restarting Page Numbering in a Section" on page 61 of the Pages User Guide.

To have page numbers appear on both top and bottom of each page, Insert > Page Number in both the Header field and the Footer field.

The Pages User Guide is a great resource, free to download from the Help Menu. Easy to read, very informative.

Jerry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2012 11:49 AM in response to Monko79

To learn how to manage page numbers, see "Restarting Page Numbering in a Section" on page 61 of the Pages User Guide.

To have page numbers appear on both top and bottom of each page, Insert > Page Number in both the Header field and the Footer field.

The Pages User Guide is a great resource, free to download from the Help Menu. Easy to read, very informative.

Jerry

Page Numbering Questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.