Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes jumping tracks

Has anyone else experienced iTunes randomly jumping from track to track on it's own? Shuffle is turned off but when I click one song it randomly jumps and starts playing another song! Completely frustrating! I have tried all sorts of things to correct this problem. Everything from deleting and reloading songs to completely wiping my computer of all apple programs and starting over from scratch. But the same problem persists. Any computer gurus out there have any ideas?

Windows 7

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 8:58 AM

4 replies

Jul 25, 2012 3:28 PM in response to sweettartconnie

Recent purchases? Assuming you are in a region where you are allowed to redownload your past purchases, delete the current copies from your iTunes library, go to the iTunes Store home page, click the Purchased link from the Quick Links section in the right-hand column, then select Music and Not on this computer. You should find download links for your tracks there.

If the problem persists, or that facility is not yet available in your region, contact the iTunes Store support staff through the report a problem links in your account history, or via Contact Support.

tt2

itunes jumping tracks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.