Skip navigation

I got charged twice for mountain lion

794 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2013 6:04 PM by Schnoffos RSS
macbookpro13 Level 1 Level 1 (15 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 25, 2012 9:39 AM

I tried downloading mountain lion a while ago. I forgot that my account was setup to my debit card. So when I clicked on the buy button it did not download. It gave me a message that indicates that apple is not able to process orders using credit card. So I edited my payment info and used my paypal account. That went through I was able to download mountain lion. When I checked my bank accout it charged me 19.99 for mountain lion. So I called up apple they told me that they would be able to refund the amount in 24 to 48 hours. I hope that happens. I tried checking apple's web site for their e-mail support. It seems they don't have one.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.