Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My screen doesn't rotate anymore

I have checked everything now, side button, home button - rotation hasn't been locked. There is no screen lock icon appearing either. I have reset iPad couple of times now and no change, screen stays in horizontal position. Is there anything else I can do? Could it be broken now?

Thanks

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 1:21 PM

6 replies

Jul 25, 2012 1:36 PM in response to Josis

Did you reset it this way?

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons.

Try this as well, quit all apps and restart the iPad.

Go to the home screen first by tapping the home button. Double tap the home button and the task bar will appear with all of your recent/open apps displayed at the bottom. Tap and hold down on any app icon until it begins to wiggle. Tap the minus ➖ sign in the upper left corner of the app that you want to close. Tap the home button or anywhere above the task bar. Restart the iPad.

My screen doesn't rotate anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.